- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my best friend. Although they don't know it yet. Their products are the best quality and they always have some kind of deals going on! I always buy all my make up from there and they always deliver the best customer service
They usually will have what ever you can create in your head. Like what ever list of items you need going in there... You will walk out with all of them. No doubt. Pricey though. Not gonna lie.
I love Sephora. They have a ton of products, both on-line and in-store. They are pricey, but it's because they are more on the high-end to luxury priced items. They carry a wide variety of tones.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The brow wiz is everything especially for people just starting out in the makeup artistry. It's a great way to fill your eyebrows in and it even has a little brush attached to it
I honestly spend my life at sephora and watching beauty videos is basically what I do on the daily. I currently have a vib rouge car with about 3000 points and I can never decide what I want to get with those points. Honestly sephora is my number 1 go to makeup store.
I love this store!! I love how you can return something months later without a receipt! I just hit Rouge Status with this company. Love the beauty insider points, free gifts, and variety of QUALITY products. I've never had any complaints about my shopping experience here.
I felt like a kid in front of a buffet of candy. There was so much to choose from. Different brands with a wide range of price points that should fit most budgets. Only draw back is that most products are pricy and you might leave spending more than you would have liked.
I'm obsessed with Sephora,I love most of the products they carry in there stores.Sephora has great quality items a bit on the expensive side so I can't shop there all the time but wroth the trip every time.
Who doesn't love sephora!? It's just you walk in and it's a make up heaven. You get amazing rewards and points with the beauty card. You can sign up and win free make overs. Tons of free samples. You can swatch for days. Everything is super good quality. It is on the more expincive side for make up though.
Oh the love of my life <3<3<3!!! I make monthly trips back home and every time i go to Sephora because we dont have one where I live and I spend at least $150! The Employees are so helpful and beautiful and the prices arent bad for the high end product they carry!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos