BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
lindsey T.
Austin, TX
Honestly I usually like Ulta a little bit more, but sometimes there's a brand that only Sephora has or you want to go somewhere where the beauty experts' knowledge may be a little more dependable or in-depth. They have really great deals in their fragrance section and with free gifts with some purchases usually, too!
Emily S.
Love this place. My wallet does not. I love how they ask many brands, and have their own line that is usually pretty good product for good prices. Everyone is super helpful usually when I go, I like the rewards program but wish the points got you something more then samples... spend $100 to get a sample kind of sucks.
Jamie K.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorite places to just go and experience! It is unlike any other beauty or makeup store I have been in. The product selection is amazing and the staff is always so professional and helpful. There is a reason I have an addiction to this store and it is purely the experience both online and in person.
Donna S.
Gardner, KS
Sephora is like heaven for the cosmetics lover! I would love a shopping spree to their store! The staff in knowledgeable about all of the products and always willing to help. I could spend an entire day in there and not have enough time! If you're a recovering makeup addict: avoid this place because it's irresistible!
Natashia M.
Sephora has almost everything I could want from a makeup store. I love the foundation color match thing they use so I can find the right foundation. I just wish that they would actually hire people who are experienced with makeup instead of people who have experience with retail and no professional makeup experience.
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
I love just going in and playing with all the makeup and when I actually have the money to buy something I really want I always like it. They even give free samples so you can try a product out before you make a commitment and spend all that money on it. most of the stuff is kinda expensive but most of it is worth it!
Maribel R.
The fist time i bought high end makeup was at sephora. They have great quality makeup no drugstore brands because of the prices i dont shop there a lot unless i really like something they have, i do like shopping there because they always have somebody ready to help with matching your color and recommending products.
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
Sephora carries a variety of products and brands but I will hand it to them their own personal line is also quite amazing. Its targets young girls, or anyone who's on a beauty budget. Everything is fairly affordable and you can find anything from lip liners to high lighters. I am personally of a fan of the rouge matte lipstick collection. I find the formula long lasting and hydrating.
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Sephora has everything! I do like the fact that at ULTA you can receive points and eventually get a coupon for money off of any product, but they don't have as good of a selection as sephora. I have been matched with the completely wrong concealer color by the staff but I just make sure to do my own research before I enter the store.
Angelique Z.
For me, Sephora tends to be a hit or miss. Some times I find great things and other times I can't find anything I'm looking for. I've only been to Sephora inside of J.C. Penny's so the stores are typically small and only have the "popular" brands like urban decay, too faced, bare minerals, etc. with limited products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?