BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amelia L.
I absolutely love sephora. It's always easily accessible they have so many locations near me and each one has so many different things to offer. They have a really good rewards program and always give samples. I will always shop at Sephora. It is my go to makeup store.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY
Love the selection! The prices are usually pretty competitive too. I also love the different products offered in travel sizes. A great way to try new products without paying for the large size.
Catherine B.
Garden City, KS
I love Sephora for all my beauty needs. They are on top of every trend and have brands from mid range to luxury. The online shopping experience is seamless and I love their samples and rewards!
Denise  S.
Hauppauge, NY
The staff in the stores are super friendly and helpful
I have also used thier make up application services
All u have to do is buy $50 worth of product

I loved the results so much the next day I bought everything she used
Best thing ever!

Oh and I love their rewards program
Chelsea L.
Branson, MO
Sephora is my go-to beauty store when I'm in need of ANY product. My favorite purchase I've made from Sephora is there Self Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask. The mask is of the best quality for firming fine lines and wrinkles.
Trejsi H.
Bronx, NY
Sephora has the best make up ever. Some of the products are expensive and some affordable. it depents on what you really get. the service is really nice. The makeup girl always give good advises and helps you find the right products. i will continue to shop in here.
Yitzel J.
Coatesville, PA
Sephora is the best place to buy everything beauty !! . Not only do you get the best sellection of products but you also get free samples and as you spend you also get moreee products ^.^. Its not like any other store where u buy and never are able to redeem your points .
Jessica X.
Love going to sephora! Free samples and make up on displays to try out. I also love their return policy and workers who assists you around the store when needing help. Best place for high ends.
Sunaed R.
I love going to Sephora. It's dangerous though. The price quickly adds up and you'll end up leaving broke.. But with great products! I love that you can swatch everything and get to try it out on your face.
Erin J.
Cannelton, IN
Sephora is on the more expensive side for me, but they have excellent sales and often give away freebies for buying things I would have bought anyway.

I'd recommend Sephora to anyone who wants to splurge a little on makeup, fragrance, etc. I plan to shop there again.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?