BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Yitzel J.
Coatesville, PA
Sephora is the best place to buy everything beauty !! . Not only do you get the best sellection of products but you also get free samples and as you spend you also get moreee products ^.^. Its not like any other store where u buy and never are able to redeem your points .
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i am not a huge makeup person but i like to look my best sephora has the range from natural/simple applications to the more advanced user with contouring kits and brow kits etc. i also get company perk cards that i can use here so i am able to try some of the more expensive things i might not normally try on my own!
Alicia J.
The people working in my local sephora know all there is to know about makeup they got me into make up I never thought of using and it's been amazing! Love the store and all they have to offer!
saren p.
Rockingham, NC
I enjoy Sephora. It is kind of expensive but worth the extra money for the way the item is made. The store i go to is small and inside of a JCPennies, i wish they would expend to a bigger store. The quality is good for the price you pay and i will always shop here.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
The mecca of makeup. The holy grail. the TRUE OGs in beauty stores!
Seriously you can find everything there, they also can ship to you if you can't find what you need, and they have a machine that matches you to your PERFECT foundation shade!
Do I really need to continue?! 😂👌
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
I love this place love that you get points for everything you buy and the rewards are nice great deluxe size samples to try out products love that they have a variety of brands to choose from high end
Chelsea L.
Branson, MO
Sephora is my go-to beauty store when I'm in need of ANY product. My favorite purchase I've made from Sephora is there Self Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask. The mask is of the best quality for firming fine lines and wrinkles.
Meghan K.
Wyoming, MN
All of these products I have purchased from sephora have been great! The price is sometimes up there but that's how it is with any high end makeup purchase. The employees can be nice but I've met a few bad apples in the bunch. I have also had a makeover done here before and while others looked flawless mine was definitely subpar.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
The staff are very helpful and there's many benefits to going to sephora like the points and free samples and the beauty bar. There's a huge variety of high brand to choose from and fragrances .
Monika B.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't love sephora?! This is where all my money goes. Perfect store for makeup, skin care, and fragrances. I had a prom makeup look done here and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the customer service and products at this store! Definitely recommend.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?