BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Laura B.
Wilmington, NC
The decoration of this store is so glamorous and pretty, i love to go to buy there because i always found what i am looking for, all the branches that i like are in there and i always can take samples when i go there, and the people in the store are so kind and helper.
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Love this store. Everyone is super nice and they are always giving deals its perfect. They help you get the perfect shade for your skin. Its really nice going somewhere the people know what they are doing and love their job.
Monika B.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't love sephora?! This is where all my money goes. Perfect store for makeup, skin care, and fragrances. I had a prom makeup look done here and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the customer service and products at this store! Definitely recommend.
Tamara J.
Sephora is my favorite destination when it comes to beauty!   I sometimes shop in store, especially when I want to swatch a new palette or lipstick, but I usually shop online because of the convenience, the ease and the fact that I can add promos and samples to my order.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
I love Sephora. I've been a Beauty Insider for 7 years now. They have the best products. They have good sales from time to time and their insider program is great. It's not too hard to earn rewards and every year they send you coupons and give you a free birthday gift.
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I love sephora. All though it is expensive, it is high end and the product quality is amazing. I shop here whenever I can. everytime I've gone the staff has been so nice and helpful. they have awesome deals during the holidays and their skin care products are amazing!
Meghan K.
Wyoming, MN
All of these products I have purchased from sephora have been great! The price is sometimes up there but that's how it is with any high end makeup purchase. The employees can be nice but I've met a few bad apples in the bunch. I have also had a makeover done here before and while others looked flawless mine was definitely subpar.
ARIANNA D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
The Sephora I usually visit is great! They always have friendly sales reps with great customer service. I go here usually once a month or so. A pro is that they have a wide selection of brands and products to fit several needs. I would highly recommend shopping here!
Kristine M.
I love Sephora. I love being able to sample the many products to see what works and looks best on my face. I do not like how packed and some employees dont know what they are doing but want to sell products.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The brow wiz is everything especially for people just starting out in the makeup artistry. It's a great way to fill your eyebrows in and it even has a little brush attached to it
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?