BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Evelyn A.
Torrance
A product that Sephora sells that I absolutely love and is my go too is the Anastasia brow wis 😻 I like it because when I'm in a rush and I need my eyebrows to be on fleek i use the brow wis. I like the pomade also but I use that sometimes😉
JAMIE A.
Fairfield, CT
I've used Sephora brushes before and it's been great. They are easy to use, easy to clean, and they are relatively inexpensive for people on a budget. Shopping experience is eh... Alright. Not the best.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
They usually will have what ever you can create in your head. Like what ever list of items you need going in there... You will walk out with all of them. No doubt. Pricey though. Not gonna lie.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
I love coming in Sephora, to buy or even to just look at everything. I've been going for years. I love so many brands like Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Anastasia. Plus customer service is great!
Karey C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Although some things are expensive, it's definitely the best place to go for makeup etc. Plus, I love that you can try samples! Definitely sign up with your email so that you can get free items!!
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I can say Sephora is my favorite store ever. I always shop there at least twice a month. I got the Sephora brand single eyeshadows and they are so pretty and blend able. Everything at this store is bomb. I'm a repeat customer and will always be a repeat customer. 5 star store. Worth the money too.
Pamela D.
San Antonio, TX
Oh the love of my life <3<3<3!!! I make monthly trips back home and every time i go to Sephora because we dont have one where I live and I spend at least $150! The Employees are so helpful and beautiful and the prices arent bad for the high end product they carry!!
Peyton S.
Graniteville, SC
I recently purchased the Tarte rainforest of the sea eyeshadow palette from my local sephora, and it is absolutely stunning. All the shadows are very pigmented and creamy and apply very smoothly.
McKayla K.
Okay, I love this place, but the employees are not personable or kind at all. I feel terrible walking in there knowing that I am not a makeup guru. I never feel this way walking into Ulta. I will say that the Sephora brand of products are much better quality than Ulta's.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
I love Sephora. I've been a Beauty Insider for 7 years now. They have the best products. They have good sales from time to time and their insider program is great. It's not too hard to earn rewards and every year they send you coupons and give you a free birthday gift.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?