BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The brow wiz is everything especially for people just starting out in the makeup artistry. It's a great way to fill your eyebrows in and it even has a little brush attached to it
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I have purchased many items from sephora. One of my favorite Sephora brand things I have is the foundation brush. Foundation goes on so smooth with it and it's easy to clean. Go check out sephora you will love it!
Alexis N.
Kansas City
Sephora is a really great place. I love going there even though it is a bit pricey. The shopping experience is incredible. I love going and buying the lip sticks. More expensive so I barely go there. I love shopping there so of course I would love to shop there again.
Tina M.
You can find it all a Sephora! From hair products to makeup it covers all your needs. Shopping online is fun too because you can narrow down your search and find what your eyes couldn't catch at the store. Always so fun shopping there.
Yanique B.
I'm obsessed with Sephora,I love most of the products they carry in there stores.Sephora has great quality items a bit on the expensive side so I can't shop there all the time but wroth the trip every time.
Paula B.
Jacksonville, FL
Too Faced Better Than S*x Mascara is a great mascara. It goes on smooth and not clumpy. With one coat on the lashes, it lengthens and makes them look thicker. If you add a second coat, it makes them super thick and long. Sephora carries this as a regular item and it is easily found in their store.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN
While it can be intimidating walking into Sephora, their knowledgeable staff can help point you in the right direction and answer any questions you may have. Sephora has a huge variety of products and I love trying something different each time I'm there. Shopping online is also a great option!
Griselda A.
Firebaugh, CA
Sephora is where all my money goes. The staff is super friendly and extremely helpful. I've been to Sephora in LA, Fresno, Chico, Sacramento and Las Vegas. I've always had pleasant experiences.
I love the fact that if you don't live a product you can return it. I really like that the staff doesn't pressure you to buy anything and if you ask for advice they actually help you.
Kelsey R.
Duncannon, PA
Love the products on the website. Prices range depending on the product and brand, like anything. I like to shop online mostly because I like to rack up points and use them for the little goodies you can get when you checkout. Overall, a pretty great dealer for makeup.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This is my favorite makeup store and I also order from the online. I love the customer service that I receive there. They are always helpful with finding a specific product or picking out shades. I also love that you get to pick custom samples that they will make for you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?