- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm a VIB Rouge member and the deals and promos I get through the membership is amazing. It's essentially a free membership. You start with a VIB Beauty Insider membership and then they track how much you've spent which earns you points. The more points the more gifts and once you've spent $1000 in 1 year you get the Rouge upgrade.
Sephora has always been one of my favorite places to go to when I need some new makeup. They have all the latest stuff. Their employees help me to learn new stuff and show me their tricks. It is a bit on the pricey side depending on what you are getting. But will highly recommend for any ladies who love makeup to visit.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop! All of my FAVORITE brand in one place. It's expensive so be ready to drop a pretty penny but that's to be expected with the great quality makeup they sell. I feel as though there are never enough people working and the lines take FOREVER but that's why I love that you can shop at Sephora on line. 👌🏼
I'm so glad we finally have one in my town. I hated driving almost 2 hours to find one. The people here are so helpful and knowledgeable about each product and brand. They never push their favorite brand on you it's all about what you like more. The fact that you can test a product before you buy them makes it all the better.
I love Sephora. It is a step above ulta and does carry some products that they do not. Such as Kat Von d which is my favorite brand. When you order online you get 3 free samples and sometimes have special deals depending on the product purchased. You can also get free products depending on the amount of points you acquire.
love love love sephora, can find anything and everything you want and need at the store and especially online. i recently purchased the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in ebony, a new beauty blender that comes w the solid and also the tartelette in bloom palette by tarte
For me, Sephora tends to be a hit or miss. Some times I find great things and other times I can't find anything I'm looking for. I've only been to Sephora inside of J.C. Penny's so the stores are typically small and only have the "popular" brands like urban decay, too faced, bare minerals, etc. with limited products.
They have all kinds of makeup and just face and body products. You can get free samples in almost anything to try out. also when you buy something they put free samples in your bag, online or in store, theres always someone you can ask questions to. although where you might think there are all trained in makeup they are not.
Sephora doesn't always have what I am searching for however, their selection is still great; whenever I am in the market for new makeup and want to try something new, I go and visit their store front and sample makeup. I would totally recommend shopping here because of their great selection and great customer service.
I Love, Love, Loveeee Sephora!!! I've had nothing but great experiences online and in store! I love the points you accumulate with every purchase that leads up to free smaller sized reward products! You can find almost ANY perfume/cologne online. One particular perfume was only available at Nordstrom, I searched every department store possible but when I went on sephora's website, sure enough it was there!! Definitely sign up with you e-mail to get a card and perks!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos