BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO
This place can be a bit overwhelming for some, but their workers are SO knowledgeable and are always willing to help you find the best product without trying to convince you to buy the most expensive thing. I love the Sephora line, it's much cheaper but quality products!
Gabrielle S.
Southampton, PA
I love my makeup brushes from Sephora. Particularly flawless airbrush #56 which is made with short synthetic hairs that are densely packaged to give you a flawless finish when applying foundations of all types. This has become my favorite foundation brush in my collection.
Breanne M.
Greenville , NC
I love shopping at Sephora because of the quick and great customer service. Even online shopping is a delight and allows me to get my orders in quickly. I actually use the Sephora Playbox and have enjoyed Sephora that much more. They have a great wide variety of beauty products to choose from.
Mindii L.
Sephora stores have never failed me to find the right products. I recently bought the matte foundation for a wedding, and the color was great, as well as the application. However, without a primer and a setter it was a bit bland. Would definitely buy with both next time.
Charlotte B.
los angeles, CA
Sephora is basically heaven for all makeup addicts. price wise, its aright there are some affordable but there are also a lot of expensive. cons some products are just a little bit pricey. they do have good quality and i will always go back to sephora to buy more goodies.
Kaila T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sephora! They always have everything I need and the employees there are always so helpful and friendly. I do shop here a lot, however, I do wish they sold more affordable make up too. The quality of their make up, however, is amazing. I would recommend shopping here.
Heather B.
San Francisco, CA
Love Sephora! Great selection of products. The salespeople don't work on commission so I never feel pressured. I have to ask to try things, but they will usually do a nice job and have introduced me to some fantastic new products! Love the online sample service with points!
Megan C.
Awesome store with a great variety of makeup, skin care, and beauty supplies! They have minis and regular sized products! The only thing I don't like is their actual Sephora store brand makeup brushes are sooooo expensive. But over all I adore the store.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is my favorite place ever! Sephora is a great place to discover a bunch of beauty brands all in one place. This is where I found my favorite products and brands. Shopping online at sephora is great too, sometimes they have deals that aren't applicable in stores.
Helen B.
I love this place! It is beauty supplies central, they have great products with great customer service. They have all types of samples for you to try on so that you know what fits you best. Prices are decent and they also include little prizes if you are a Sephora member.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?