- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They keep their store pretty stocked up and most of their employees know what they are talking about. I love their brand products. But I love how you can ask for a sample so you can try before you buy!
The staff at Sephora are always helpful and friendly, whether I'm looking for a specific product or just browsing. The store is clean, organized, and well thought out. The products sold at Sephora can be found in almost every part of the price range, but usually you find high-end, more expensive products. Overall my favorite place to shop for makeup!
THIS STORE IS MY LIFE. I literally live in Sephora! I usually have great experiences in there. The employees are decent most of the time but I usually just do things myself. I shop here allll the time.
I visit my local sephora like once a year. I shop regularly on their app. I love visiting the store because the service is amazing! The girls and guys are really helpful and go above and beyond in customer service!
Love Sephora. They have everything I need in one place. Staff is always eager to help, and if they can't they will find someone who can. They almost always have what I am looking for. I love that you are able to try on products too so you can make sure it's what you like.
It can be hard to dish out the money even when you want to look great, but it's worth it a Sephora. They have all the best products and brands. Bonus: their birthday freebies during your birth month.
I love sephora. They have so much variety and workers are very helpful when I don't know which products would be best for me. I don't buy things very often, but I always walk in to look at their products.
The workers are so friendly and the smell of the store is quite pleasant. The lighting is also great so you can really see the products. The rewards system is so helpful but it can be a little bad for your wallet. Every time I go the experience is just out of this world.
I absolutely love this store! It's great to find high-end makeup that is actually worth the money. And the people that work there are also very helpful in finding what you want/need. If you are looking for any great high-end makeup cosmetics Sephora is the place you need to go!
Sephora is an awesome store. The workers always try their best to help you out, if you can catch them. The merchandise is quite pricy however I do not shop here so much, hence the surprise I have from the prices. I would definitely recommend this to any beauty advocate.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos