- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora stores have never failed me to find the right products. I recently bought the matte foundation for a wedding, and the color was great, as well as the application. However, without a primer and a setter it was a bit bland. Would definitely buy with both next time.
Love there holiday sets but they should give out free samples without having to buy there products because if your buying a product for the first time I want to know if that product is worth it and if you give out samples you would have more people buying this products .
I love my makeup brushes from Sephora. Particularly flawless airbrush #56 which is made with short synthetic hairs that are densely packaged to give you a flawless finish when applying foundations of all types. This has become my favorite foundation brush in my collection.
love it...i enjoy being there and picking items i love it....the staff is always helpful and you get a wide range on products. you get to choose from a range of prices too. good skincare is always worth the price.
I love sephora! They always have everything I need and the employees there are always so helpful and friendly. I do shop here a lot, however, I do wish they sold more affordable make up too. The quality of their make up, however, is amazing. I would recommend shopping here.
Sephora is a great website where you actually get awarded for all of your purchases. Right now they have the great deals going on and special discounts on Christmas gifts . Would highly recommend it
Sephora is a true one-stop-shop for a wide array of beauty products, ranging from extremely affordable products within their house line, to designer-branded products. I love being able to purchase a variety of brands at once, as well as the bonus of their in-house loyalty program, which offers great perks that do not expire over time.
If you want to find a variety of brands of makeup and cannot or do not want to pay a fortune, than Sephora is a great place to go. They have something for everyone, at prices for everyone's budget.
the staff is experienced and they will help you find the products you are looking for. all of the makeup is high quality and there are labels describing each product and recommended uses. The staff is friendly and willing to help and answer any questions you might have.
Love Sephora it's a great store but I don't think You can sample a lot of stuff🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 it has pretty good quality and the coworkers are nice but it depends who you talk to(: would recommend
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos