BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tina H.
What can I say and where to start about Sephora!!! This is my GO TO store!!! I love the monthly play box, I love flash shipping, I love the free peaks of being a VIB. I love the free smaples. Sephora is just fabulous! Their customer service has always been outstanding. If you don't shop at Sephora, you are missing out!!
Brooke J.
Provo, UT
I have never had a problem with Sephora. They always have so many knowledgable employees. I have never felt pushed into buying a product, which is comforting. I actually enjoy going to Sephora because I always come out with what I intended to purchase.

Sephora is always clean and beautiful inside. I will always shop here no matter what!
Miroslava A.
Mcallen , TX
I LOOOOVE IT! this is my go to store and where all my paycheck goes , literally. You can find everything here , from eyeliners to skin care products. It might be a little expensive but every single dollar you spend here is worth it. The only place where you can ask for samples you're not sure if you will like a product
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
Sephora stores are beautiful inside and out. From product displays to the folks who are there to help revamp your beauty routines. I adore their signature lines as well as the variety of other products that they carry. I would highly recommend the store to everyone from the makeup amateur and trend setting beauty-holic.
Mary P.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm obsessed with Sephora. They carry so many amazing products and the people who work there are always friendly. Plus you get up to three samples every time you visit the store. Also, you earn points for every dollar you spend that you can use later on awesome rewards. And when you order online you get tons of free samples and promo codes for more freebies and free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
Skye H.
Van Dyne, WI
I'm a loyal Sephora VIB Rouge member and I will always go to Sephora over Ulta, if given the choice. Their team members are well educated, and I love getting their opinions on the free products! Not to mention free 2 day shipping for a year, free birthday products, and new rewards products every couple of weeks? Um yes!
Kathryn S.
Edmond, OK
I love Sephora, so much that I am a VIP Rouge customer. I do wish their VIP program was more like Ulta in that you got money discounts, however, I love free shipping on all purchases. The selection is great and customer service always has been wonderful as well. Defiantly make good use of your twice yearly VIP coupons.
Shiann P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have used the Naked Pallets bought from Sephora. I love the Naked products, just not the prices so much. I guess if you're that into makeup and things that it's worth it. I'm not crazy into the makeup cliche so, I don't see paying so much for some makeup. But, I know that other's do. If you're looking for good eye shadow, Naked is the way to go.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Sephora, Sephora, Sephora... You are and will continue to be my go-to make up shop. I enjoy the variety of brands you offer, along with the fact that I can test anything out before purchasing. Pros: If I ever want to try anything new you have it! Cons: When I do decide to try something new I will probably be in the store for hours!
Desiree B.
Simi Valley, CA
Sephora is definitely my go-to shopping destination for luxury and high-end makeup and skincare products. I am such a big fan of their return policy and satisfaction guarantee which means I'm not wasting money on products that I don't enjoy or work well with my skin. They have a trusted fan following of beauty insiders who provide thoughtful reviews of products which is very helpful to me when deciding if I want to splurge on a certain item.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?