BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jessica M.
Seriously what's not to love about Sephora! If you need makeup go there! They have a great rewards program too if you buy from there a lot! I also love how easy it is to order products online! If you haven't shopped at sephora then you are missing out
Sophia R.
Sephora is one of my favorite beauty stops when I want to pick up some fun new products or just browse. I usually end up leaving with some great new items to try and love! The number of brands they carry is great and I love the birthday gift every year.
Anna E.
I love you sephora. A makeup Mecca. A home away from home. I'm obsessed with my sephora brand winter palette. It's gorgeous. Even their house brand is on point. I will never stop loving you. I'll shop here forever.
Angela M.
Austin, TX
Looove sephora. I feel like it gets a reputation for being expensive but the price of beauty products are pretty standard between sephora vs ulta vs the brands website. The store are always clean and have tons more stock vs their competitor.
Tasha O.
Mira Loma, CA
The Urban Decay All Nighter Spray is hands down an essential. If you want that effortless, long-lasting beat, look no further. This spray keeps your face looking fresh all throughout the day, it's super light and sets in all of your product just right so that you stay looking your best from AM to PM. I cannot go a day without one of my favorites from Urban Decay. Love!
Sharon E.
Denver, CO
Love Sephora! I have been going to them for years now and I'm never disappointed. I love the rewards system because its a great way to test out new products. Easy to navigate and the staff is always helpful.
joyce d.
reno, nv
My regular store to shop for my makeup and skin care products. they carry most of the brand, some luxury brand they don't carry then I have to shop at department store like Barneys and Saks. I prefer to shop sephora online since they give away some other samples that I can try on. A great way to introduce a new brand or product I never try before.
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh , WI
Love Sephora. I could wander around for hours testing out products and sampling. The staff are generally friendly and knowledgeable. I just wish they had more perks and sales besides the twice yearly sales.
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Many department store poducts to choose from. Choices are displayed by brand. Comparing products may be overwhelming. Sales staff is usually eager to help, but must be asked. Sampling product is encouraged.
Kiyomi D.
Waco, Tx
Sephora has all the newest and best makeup products ! They never let me down . I hardly shop there though because their products are very pricey .. but everyone in there is always super sweet & very helpful on specific needs for my skin .
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?