- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is one stop shop for everything you could possibly need related to makeup essentials. It ranges from affordable to more expensive products with helpful makeup artists who are more than willing to give you a full makeover and help you choose your next product. I recommend Sephora to any girl!
I love that Sephora points never expire...definitely recommend getting the Beauty Insider card to start accumulating points. Also, if you're a member, you get invites to exclusives and a free birthday gift EVERY year!
Sephora is my favorite makeup store! They carry so many brands. And depending on the brand usually most products are higher in price than regular drug store cosmetics. I shop here all the time for all my makeup needs!
By now I think everyone loves Sephora. I love that I can try moisturizers and mattifying lotions before I buy them. I can try them at home and then either go to the store or order online that one that suited me best.
Sephora has really good deals and the brands they work with are so affordable instead of maybe one or two of them, but it general sephora is a good place to go to buy my beauty stuff. And I guess I would definetly shop here again, really its an awesome.
My favorite store to spend the day in. I always go in for something and come out with something different. Im starting to think i will never buy a new primer because im always distracted by other beautiful products.
Sephora is my favorite store to shop for make up in, they contain both affordable and expensive brands. The people who work there are always so willing to help and get excited when you ask them questions. They know where all the products are in their store and I will definitely be shopping here again.
what bad can you say? I love sephora because of the wide range of beauty and skincare products they carry. the staff are always super helpful and friendly, as well as knowledgeable about the products they're representing!
I love the fact that they have great customer service and that they allow you to look a round in some of them ,some Sephora I feel like they on me from the time I come in from the time I come out , I see they rushing people out so they can reapply there makeup and spray on the perfume like buy it so others can smell it
The best plate to find whatever you want about makeup. The experience when you buy there is amazing is like walk in the heaven of makeup. If you are new in this world of makeup go to sephora, they'll know how to help you.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos