BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Sephora is my absolute favorite beauty store! They have everything you'd ever need for makeup, and even some of the best acne creams! They have prices that vary, so everyone can afford something, and if you don't want to spend the big bucks upfront they're more than willing to send you home with a sample to try before you buy!!
Dakota L.
Just got the sephora favorites eyes collection for 2016. Love it! The eyeshadow are great there are 2 purple shades ang a perfect goldy shade an it comes with a great glitter liner a GORGOUSE false lashes very dramatic. Def worth it.
Alex H.
One of my favorite places to shop. You can literally get lost in the store. It has a range of expensive items to their in house brand that is reasonably priced and has good quality products. I will always shop here again and again
Megan P.
I can always count of Sephora to have the best beauty products in stock or orderable online. I love their rewards program, always the coolest products available. I LOVE their Sephora Beauty line, better than many other personal lines.
Leanna H.
Walhalla, SC
I love going into Sephora. The closest one to me is about an hour away. I love the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, and the Too Faced Better Than S** mascara. Those are my go-to make up items for everyday. The variety and selection Sephora offers is abundant. I could spend hours in the store browsing all of their make-up and skin care products.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA
Shop at Sephora! I've recently went there for the first time and loved the selection of products and the costumer service was great. They even gave me samples of some products I've never tried and have been curious about!
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
I love Sephora as a store! They have awesome product, but my store location has really bad service. I've been mis-matched on my foundation FOUR times. I eventually had to start getting samples before I purchased anything.
Jessica W.
Excellent selection of product, lenient return policy, and exclusive brands. Though I appreciate the VIB Rouge perks, I wish Sephora would follow Ulta and do a monetary point reward rather than "deluxe" sample size products.
Allison G.
Painesville, OH
Sephora has everything I need for my make up needs! I like the inside JCP for my basic needs and the large Sephora for everything else! The salespeople can be slightly pushy but some people like the extra help they give.
Janelle M.
Lakeside, CA
Sephora is the holy grail for all makeup! I mean come on, they have just about everything you can think of! I love their palettes, their brushes! And their staff is always so so sweet! They have a great rewards program as well!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.