BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Blaise A.
Gainesville, FL
I love sephora. They are expensive but the staff are so helpful and they make you feel so comfortable. I like it way bette Ethan ulta. I haven't ever had a good experience there. I would recommend it over ulta any day!
Raegan H.
Hennessey, OK
I love Sephora so much. Some can be pretty expensive, but some are actually affordable. I really love shopping there, because they have sooo much to choose from. I would recommend shopping there. It is very nice and fun!
Rachel H.
Frederick, MD
I love Sephora!! You can get 3 free product samples just for shopping! And I love their travel size items, I can always find a couple awesome things in that section that I go home with. I definitely prefer it over Ulta.
Jessica R.
San Leandro , CA
I am a VIB and that says a lot! I love this place! Second home. Everyone there is always so nice or helpful. I don't think I've come home with a product I dislike. Because they help you chose the right color to anything
Sarah H.
I got some masks there and yes they were expensive but I love that before I made the decision to purchase it I was able to get a free sample which lasted about two tries. You can get free samples of anything in the store!
Arais G.
Palos Heights, IL
Im seriously obsessed with this store! Anything u need they have! And lets not forget about their point system! Also a mens section is available guys! This store is just great and i have always had great customer service never any issues with returning anything. AMAZING store. A girls must have place to shop!
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
It's the perfect place for a person who loves makeup. The employees are so nice any time I've walked into the store. You can swatch and play with stuff without being yelled at. Of course it's expensive but you can always find something you can afford.
Wendy D.
Plains, KS
I love this store amazing products and prices. The sales they have are amazing. I absolutely loves my glow kit from Anastasia. The employee where super helpful. I will shop there again. I go in almost twice a week amazing store.
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I love Sephora; Stores and Online Website. Sometime its too overwhelming being at the store because all of those AMAZING MAKEUP BRANDS that they have! I would be there for about 2 hours testing and trying their products. Their Online Delivery is fast. Really like the free samples and extra weekly specials <3
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I love Sephora. They always have the newest high end beauty supplies. Everything that I've gotten from Sephora has been high quality and they always send samples with their online orders. They also have lots of great offers for other samples or bonus gifts. Shipping is fast and I've never had anything damaged.
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?