BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dina D.
Pennsburg, PA
I absolutely love this store, they have everything from makeup (all brands) to hair stuff, face wash and care, hair cut products, nail polish. They have great deals and also freebies for birthdays and point reward cards
Kendall B.
Sephora is great for all things beauty, and skin care. The ladies are super knowledgable about all the products in the store. They all wear makeup that is carried in the store so they can point you towards their favorite products.
Katrina I.
I love Sephora, it is such a great store. They have so many different makeup company to pick from. employees are so helpful and nice. They have so much stuff to pick from. They are very expensive though when it comes to beauty products. I would recommend shopping here for makeup and other beauty products.
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
I almost rated Sephora 4 stars because it can be pricey but I'm giving it 5 because price is perception and not everyone is as crunched for money as me 😂😂 this is where all the best products are sold though and you do get what you pay for.
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
They have lots of high end, quality products. The staff there is very kind and helpful and they have lots of selections. They only sell expensive products. My favorite purchase iv'e gotten from there is the Two-Faced Chocolate Bar palette.
Kate L.
Every time I take a trip to Sephora, I leave feeling like a way more productive adult. They are so knowledgeable and make everything so simple. I buy all of my makeup and beauty supplies at Sephora, and even my supplements lately!
Cassie O.
I love the vibes at Sephora. Everyone is so willing to help and whenever I have any questions, they always answer with a well educated response. I feel at home here! The products they carry are phenomenal and the people are too!
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
One of my favorite places to buy makeup! They have a great rewards program where your points never expire! They almost always have exactly what I'm looking for! They also have a great friendly staff that is always willing to help you out!
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love Sephora. They carry a ton a great brands and are always willing to give out free samples for the products you are interested in, but aren't quite sure about yet. The staff at my location are always friendly and informative.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
I generally never have problems but lately I've felt ignored at my local sephora. Perhaps it's because I'm a regular but no one approaches me or offers me a little basket anymore. The rewards program they have is amazing.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.