BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I love the variety and selection of high end make up, although it would be nice if they had more 'cheap' options for when you need to buy one more thing to get a deal or something. That's where Ulta has the upper hand.

The stores tend to remind me of Apple. Freakishly busy/crowded. But the aisles are really skinny so it's impossible to walk by others and their large purses that turn them into like two people..ugh. The samples out for you to try are also super gross..because people are gross and just can't keep anything nice. It's nice if they have what you want to try so you can see the texture, feel, if it matches your skintone, etc. though.
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Sephora is my absolute favorite beauty store! They have everything you'd ever need for makeup, and even some of the best acne creams! They have prices that vary, so everyone can afford something, and if you don't want to spend the big bucks upfront they're more than willing to send you home with a sample to try before you buy!!
Christina D.
Wellington, FL
I am a VIB Rouge member, so I frequent Sephora quite often. I like Sephora for the range and choice they give me and their in-house products are phenomenal. My only gripe is that their sales associates are so damn pushy!
Regina R.
LOVE THIS STORE! I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING EVERY TIME I WALK IN! The staff are so nice and willing to help me with anything. They even recommend me some products that relate to what I like! I recommend shopping here 100%
Fynn A.
Beaver, PA
A+ service at sephora. It holds ALL my favorite brands, and exclusive items. Any time I want to try a new product or seek out a new formula, they have something for me to try -- and free samples every visit!! Such a wonderful and welcoming environment to comfortably shop for alllllll your beauty needs.
Courtney H.
I love going into Sephora! All of the staff is always super sweet and help you without it feeling like you're bothering them. I never have any issues finding products I need. I will always shop at Sephora can't say enough good things!

☺️💫
Christina M.
Canton, MI
Staff is always helpful. They also offer mini makeovers, and you can get samples for free. I tend to go here for my high-end beauty products. Great rewards program. Also offers a monthly subscription box that is worth the $10/month.
Kelsey A.
Great policy on their products. Price ranges depend on the products but there's a plethora of items to choose from. The consultants are helpful and can offer makeover. My favorite products are eyeshadows are foundations
Kendall B.
Sephora is great for all things beauty, and skin care. The ladies are super knowledgable about all the products in the store. They all wear makeup that is carried in the store so they can point you towards their favorite products.
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
Recently purchased the newest Chanel No. 5 with added tangerines for a lighter for playful yet classic scent. I LOVE IT. I constantly am getting stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's a splurge for a little slice of luxury but I'm addicted to the scent.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.