BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
The workers definitely know their stuff. I hate going to any store and the clerks do not know their products. This place is like heave to me. Loveeeeeeee!!!!!! So far everyone has been super nice and very attentive!
Candice M.
Winona, MN
This is my favorite place to shop! Free samples, makeup tips and tricks, no hassle returns, great inventory, and helpful sales associates are just a few of the many reasons I choose Sephora as my default makeup retailer.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
LOVE this store/website/brand! I especially love that when you buy, you always get some nice samples so that you can try some of their products! And they always have the latest/best things so you're sure to find whatever you're looking for!
Robyn L.
Riverview, FL
Sephora is a great store that allows for a lot of products. I shop her once and a while and whenever I do I am satisfied and get my products quickly. Maybe more registers would be helpful. I recommend shopping here
Pauline N.
Sephora has a very great selection of makeup, skincare, and haircare from all sorts of brands. Their rewards system is pretty good, but Ulta's reward system edges out because you can redeem your points for money. Sephora's perks are sometimes a hit or miss depending on what they decide to give out.
Aaliyah H.
Sephora is my absolute favorite spot to go get my makeup fix! I love my new Lancôme foundation the worker had shown me, works super well with my oily skin! I shop at Sephora as often as I can and I hope you do too!
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
The makeup offered is so beautiful and the skin products are amazing. Everything here is perfect and it's so pretty to look at. (Guilty) However, it is a bit pricey and higher end than what I'm personally used to.
selena s.
Moses Lake, WA
Sephora has all the high end make up you can imagen but after going to much to sephora you get a bit delusional for being that they dont get to much new stuff. But here and there they get good quality make up and great customers service!
Jenni S.
When I'm looking to find the most up to date products or newest trends I love browsing the Sephora web page and their app. I don't have a store near me but I love their rewards program. They have some great brands!
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
You can find everything there. Great customer service. Really enjoyed the birthday present they sent me for being a part of their rewards program. Love that everything is so easy to locate and pretty affordable.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?