- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The workers definitely know their stuff. I hate going to any store and the clerks do not know their products. This place is like heave to me. Loveeeeeeee!!!!!! So far everyone has been super nice and very attentive!
This is my favorite place to shop! Free samples, makeup tips and tricks, no hassle returns, great inventory, and helpful sales associates are just a few of the many reasons I choose Sephora as my default makeup retailer.
LOVE this store/website/brand! I especially love that when you buy, you always get some nice samples so that you can try some of their products! And they always have the latest/best things so you're sure to find whatever you're looking for!
Sephora is a great store that allows for a lot of products. I shop her once and a while and whenever I do I am satisfied and get my products quickly. Maybe more registers would be helpful. I recommend shopping here
Sephora has a very great selection of makeup, skincare, and haircare from all sorts of brands. Their rewards system is pretty good, but Ulta's reward system edges out because you can redeem your points for money. Sephora's perks are sometimes a hit or miss depending on what they decide to give out.
Sephora is my absolute favorite spot to go get my makeup fix! I love my new Lancôme foundation the worker had shown me, works super well with my oily skin! I shop at Sephora as often as I can and I hope you do too!
The makeup offered is so beautiful and the skin products are amazing. Everything here is perfect and it's so pretty to look at. (Guilty) However, it is a bit pricey and higher end than what I'm personally used to.
Sephora has all the high end make up you can imagen but after going to much to sephora you get a bit delusional for being that they dont get to much new stuff. But here and there they get good quality make up and great customers service!
When I'm looking to find the most up to date products or newest trends I love browsing the Sephora web page and their app. I don't have a store near me but I love their rewards program. They have some great brands!
You can find everything there. Great customer service. Really enjoyed the birthday present they sent me for being a part of their rewards program. Love that everything is so easy to locate and pretty affordable.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos