- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I LOVE Sephora!! I love ordering online at Sephora more than I like going there.. I love all the free products you can get online. The rewards system isn't as good as Ulta, but there samples are so much better!!
Sephora is an awesome store with very cooperative and friendly staff. They are always there to help and guide you. Free samples are allow you to test new product without purchasing the full size product. Beauty insiders have a lot of bonuses and the best thing is their rewards points never expire.
Sephora is such a great store, as soon as I walk in through the doors, I am greated with a smile and asked how they can help. I think my favorite purchase there would be my finishing spray for my face because it is so much cheaper than any other store I have been to. I would shop there all time!
I am a die hard Sephora fan! My cousin introduced me to it a few months ago. Oh my goodness! The staff is usually helpful and knowledgeable I've had a few bad customer service experiences but the few I've had that were very friendly and helpful makes me come back despite the negative experiences. I was also I introduced to Ulta after and I hate it compared to Sephora! Their prices are high and I just didn't like it.
I love love love Sephora! Great customer service if you need to return or exchange something that doesn't work for you! Great variety of brands including YSL, Armani, Dior as well as Drunk Elephant and Sunday Riley!
The times I've gone to Sephora no one has greeted me which in most stores people come up and say hello or whatnot the times I did need help finding items I had to hunt people down so for that I give it 3 stars .
The Kat Von D Lock it Foundation is the absolute best I have ever used. It covers literally everything. & compared to the other higher end products, I am willing to spend just $35 on it, when I used to spend almost $50 on MUFE foundation. Which didn't conceal as much as I would have liked it too.
Love Love LOVE Sephora! Legit my favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare. I love that they are always introducing new brands and products, and I love their point system. Also, their return policy is really really great! Really recommend shopping there, and setting up an account so you can collect Beauty Insider points!
Sephora is a great place to go to get anything beauty, from haircare to foot care. I go there to buy my bareminerals foundation and benefits concealer. There are always associates there ready to help you find what you need. I would highly recommend anyone to shop there for all their beauty needs.
Walking into Sephora is always very hard for me because there is so much I want to try but cannot afford. It's tragic but I love it. Staff where I shop is always so friendly and informative. Always great experiences.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos