BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Taylor S.
Huntington Beach, CA
LOVE IT HERE. I am here at least once a week. ALL of the employees are so helpful and know exactly what they are talking about. I come in with lots of questions about skincare, makeup, hair products and they know exactly how to help me! I have bought a lot of stuff because of their recommendations! I am a VIB member and i love the packages that your points can buy! If you have never been here, PLEASE try it!!
Shannon S.
Bridgeton, MO
The holy land of all makeup! What's not to love about dozens of all different brands under one roof! If I ever question something before I buy I know I can count on sephore to have samples or swatches for me to try!
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
Sephora always has almost everything. Reasonably priced. Good customer service. I live by Sephora. Products are always perfect and up to date. I've never had a problem with them. I will be recommending to all my friends and I'll continue to shop with Sephora. <3
Jessica T.
what bad can you say? I love sephora because of the wide range of beauty and skincare products they carry. the staff are always super helpful and friendly, as well as knowledgeable about the products they're representing!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I just recently purchased makeup forever Hd foundation and I'm seriously in love with the pigment/match to my skin and the buildable coverage I get from this silly foundation! I have to try their setting powder with it!
Anna Beth M.
Johnson City, TN
I've really enjoyed Sephora, especially over the past year or two. The employees are very happy to help and do whatever they can to assist customers. The makeup services are great too, and the Sephora Rewards are the best in the makeup world.
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
The best store ever for buying my makeup! I'm a VIB there and am closing in on becoming a VIB Rouge. I love their customer service and if I am dissatisfied with anything I can return it no questions asked. Love it!!
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
I really love the product selection from Sephora and they do sometimes have sales and offer amazing gift/value sets. However, I have issues with the employees not being helpful and not being very knowledgable about products.
Amber G.
Canton, GA
Love this place! Everyone inside is always so helpful and it's so nice that they have an app as well as an insiders rewards program. They always have exactly what I need and are never out of stock for things I need!
Carly S.
Woodside, NY
Sephora is really awesome because they have such a large variety of products and you can try them all. I also like how you can take product samples home with you so you can really try them before you invest in them.
Kenzie J.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?