- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has been a beauty stop for me whenever I need to purchase makeup! They have a variety of different brands and the best thing is that you can always sample out products before you buy. They also have a nice rewards program.
I love Sephora! Sign up for their beauty perks program and you get samples and discounts, a free gift on your birthday. I feel like Ulta has been stepping up their game though, so Sephora might need to do the same. However, I do feel like I trust the employees there more than Ulta, and the perks program is better.
I love my local Sephora! All the girls have such great attitudes and they help me so much with what I need, the Sephora brand is my favorite because they are very good quality AND affordable, I absolutely love shopping here!
I'm obsessed. I almost always spend at least $50 when I stop in each time. I love that they are knowledgable and always have the products I'm looking for in stock. I also love that they carry such a wide variety of brands.
Sephora make up is surprisingly very good quality of make up. It is cheaper than high end make up but it's still pricey. If you wanna save a few dollars than you should purchase sephora make up it will still be good quality.
I love Sephora's brand collection and how much product they sell. Their products are top notch. Customer service really depends on which store you're at. I've had amazing customer service, and I've had some snooty people there too.
My go to ALWAYS! Staff is always friendly and helpful. And my Sephora, always seems to have everything in stock! Their prices are fair, for the products you receive. LOVE my Kat Von D makeup from there. Will always return 😘
On my Ulta review I stated that Sephora is much better for testing and learning about products .I love sephora products that have so many options. On the cost effective options and the super high end. They are always helpful.
Love love love Sephora! Beyond having the absolute best products and a huge variety, they all seem to have an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff! Anytime I need a new color, skin match, or weird question they are more than happy to point me in the right direction!
Very amazing person helped me find a cure for my dry, acne prone skin. She recommended many brands and got me samples of everything so i could try whatever. We also had a long conversation about skin health, and how to use the items. I highly recommend if you are looking for beauty items, you visit a sephora near you.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos