BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nicole Z.
I love Sephora!!! Every time I go shopping I always go in Sephora and end up coming out with something lol I'm obsessed with Sephora! They have all the makeup products I look for and all the brands that I like (:
Brooke D.
Ventura, CA
I love Sephora! Their products are expensive, but they are so so so worth every penny. I try to get as much of makeup there as possible and I only buy face lotion there because it's all that works for me. I definitely would recommend to everyone.
Ye Sol S.
San Jose, CA
Love Love LOVE Sephora! Legit my favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare. I love that they are always introducing new brands and products, and I love their point system. Also, their return policy is really really great! Really recommend shopping there, and setting up an account so you can collect Beauty Insider points!
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is probably my favorite store ever. I always find what I'm looking for and I spend way to much money. I love their beauty rewards program and I love that they give you a birthday gift during your birthday month.
Laura N.
Hastings, MI
I am a die hard Sephora fan! My cousin introduced me to it a few months ago. Oh my goodness! The staff is usually helpful and knowledgeable I've had a few bad customer service experiences but the few I've had that were very friendly and helpful makes me come back despite the negative experiences. I was also I introduced to Ulta after and I hate it compared to Sephora! Their prices are high and I just didn't like it.
Ashley D.
Painesville, OH
Sephora is wonderful. There are so many makeup options to choose from and it never seems to get boring! I love the fact that you can go in, sit down and have a personal makeup stylist help you pick the makeup that is perfect for your complexion! The only downside is the products can be pricey.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
The times I've gone to Sephora no one has greeted me which in most stores people come up and say hello or whatnot the times I did need help finding items I had to hunt people down so for that I give it 3 stars .
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have got to sephora a couple of times but unfortunately it's too expensive for me. But every time I have gone in there I have been greeted and helped. I just wish that the store was bigger because it can get crowded
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
Absolutely LOVE Sephora.. Wonderful Beauty Insider rewards program! They also have such great events where you can have your makeup done! I love that they promote you testing the products before you buy them, and that they so readily give out samples! They also carry tarte and now occ, so I'm in!
Ally P.
Hillsboro, OR
Overall, I enjoy going to sephora. I sometimes find the staff pushier than I'd like when shopping for make up. It's stressful enough lol. The prices are fair and I've never had an issue with anything I purchased here. I will continue to go to here due to the open availability of their products!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?