- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora!!! Every time I go shopping I always go in Sephora and end up coming out with something lol I'm obsessed with Sephora! They have all the makeup products I look for and all the brands that I like (:
I love Sephora! Their products are expensive, but they are so so so worth every penny. I try to get as much of makeup there as possible and I only buy face lotion there because it's all that works for me. I definitely would recommend to everyone.
Love Love LOVE Sephora! Legit my favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare. I love that they are always introducing new brands and products, and I love their point system. Also, their return policy is really really great! Really recommend shopping there, and setting up an account so you can collect Beauty Insider points!
This is probably my favorite store ever. I always find what I'm looking for and I spend way to much money. I love their beauty rewards program and I love that they give you a birthday gift during your birthday month.
I am a die hard Sephora fan! My cousin introduced me to it a few months ago. Oh my goodness! The staff is usually helpful and knowledgeable I've had a few bad customer service experiences but the few I've had that were very friendly and helpful makes me come back despite the negative experiences. I was also I introduced to Ulta after and I hate it compared to Sephora! Their prices are high and I just didn't like it.
Sephora is wonderful. There are so many makeup options to choose from and it never seems to get boring! I love the fact that you can go in, sit down and have a personal makeup stylist help you pick the makeup that is perfect for your complexion! The only downside is the products can be pricey.
The times I've gone to Sephora no one has greeted me which in most stores people come up and say hello or whatnot the times I did need help finding items I had to hunt people down so for that I give it 3 stars .
I have got to sephora a couple of times but unfortunately it's too expensive for me. But every time I have gone in there I have been greeted and helped. I just wish that the store was bigger because it can get crowded
Absolutely LOVE Sephora.. Wonderful Beauty Insider rewards program! They also have such great events where you can have your makeup done! I love that they promote you testing the products before you buy them, and that they so readily give out samples! They also carry tarte and now occ, so I'm in!
Overall, I enjoy going to sephora. I sometimes find the staff pushier than I'd like when shopping for make up. It's stressful enough lol. The prices are fair and I've never had an issue with anything I purchased here. I will continue to go to here due to the open availability of their products!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos