BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

candace L.
Worcester, MA
This store is heaven for make up and beauty supply lovers. The staff are very nice and helpful when it comes to helping find different products. If you are looking fora new product Sephora will never fail you! the place is always neat and well organized so you never have an issue with finding what you need !
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love Sephora! They always have everything I need from all the top brands. It's my go to place for my beloved Kat Von D lock it foundation and my can't live without too faced Born this way! Yes, I am a foundation hoarder...
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like to go to sephora to buy my daughters makeup, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable in the store! The ladies who work here wear SO much makeup and I wish they looked more natural. They are helpful and usually very kind.
Carly B.
Agoura Hills, CA
I always love going to Sephora. The customer service is great. The products are roughly the same as if you were to get it anywhere else. My favorite purchase is the Naked Eyeshadow palette. They have every product you could ever need. Would definitely recommend.
isamar r.
Variety of eye looks❤😊👌
I love how many different shades the palette comes with so there are endless looks to create with just this one palette. This shimmers in this are amazing. Some of the matters however perform better than the others. I found some were more buttery and smooth where others were kind of chalky. With that being said, these shadows were all very blendable and pigmented regardless of how they felt.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I have bought perfume for man and woman I have bought the peach palette from tooface and their chocolate bar palette and I can't remember what else but yes good store to buy makeup or fragrances I definitely shop here a lot
Jorji G.
Bridgeport, CT
Best store to ever exist. Always my go-to when I need a new product or even just advice for anything in the beauty department. Great employees who are very helpful and knowledgeable in everything that the store has to offer. Great stock and reliability.
Rachel R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Sephora is my absolute favorite store. I mean they just have everything - the best makeup, the best skincare and the best fragrances. I also adore the employees. They're so helpful when it comes to deciding which product to buy and what color of that product I need. I highly recommend Sephora to any cosmetics lover.
Chelsea N.
I love going to sephora whenever I buy a new foundation. The have such great makeup artists working who take their time and really listen. I also have a very hard skin type / tone to match. They always take time and even use that machine which takes pics of your face and neck!
Citlally V.
Sephora is a great store for beauty supplies. My favorite purchase was buying the too faced glitter primer. They could improve their service. I went yesterday and I asked for help they told me I need to wait. Other than that great store.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.