BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karley C.
I really love Sephora however the Sephora closest to my home is inside of a JcPenny and not free standing which means I'm unable to use some of the perks that come with going to Sephora. Some of the girls tend to be unfriendly as well!
Kayla M.
Fayetteville , NC
SEPHORA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MAKEUP STORES EVER!! IF YOU WANT GREAT MAKEUP AND GREAT SAMPLES YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CONSIDER GOING THERE!! I RECENTLY WENT TO BUY SOME HIGHLIGHTER AND A CONTOUR KIT! I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WANTED AT FIRST BUT THE SALES ASSOCIATES DEFINITELY HELP ME MEET MY NEEDS!
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
Sephora is a great place to go get all the makeup you may need. All products are great quality! My favorite purchase was the Becca cosmetics Jaclyn Hill pallet. I would shop here again to meet all my makeup needs.
Skyler Y.
Lafayette, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora! They have so many brands and colors to choose from!! They have products for men and women! They have all kinds of makeup for everyone! Not only makeup they have skin products and hair care items! Really any beauty supply you may need you can find here!!
Brittney B.
I love sephora. It is a makeup lovers dream! There's a huge selection of makeup and a lot of people there that will help you if you need it! If I had unlimited funds I'd be in sephora all day everyday!! #ILoveMakeup
Amy B.
Morgantown, WV
Love Sephora!!! They have such great variety in makeup, skincare and body products. I shop online with Sephora all the time! Such a great assortment of brands as well. I would highly recommend shopping at Sephora!
Ane K.
Biggest makeup brand, i love how it has all brands and it own brand products inside the store. Love the staff and their huge sales, always loved shopping there since day one. High end, high quality products. love it!!
Kailyn M.
I hate going into Sephora since the staff is always so rude if you not dressed to impressed and they won't help you unless you ask them and even then they look annoyed if you don't look like you have Lot of money ....
Erica M.
Eugene, OR
I like a lot of their products, especially one of their primers. They have so many shades and types of foundation which is awesome. Only wish that the consultant who helped me could realize that her foundation was two shades too dark. She knew what she was talking about with oil control though!
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
I love Sephora, most of all their products are amazing with a few that I haven't loved so much. Their prices are decent some are quite expensive but that's what you get when buying great makeup. Definitely a go to.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?