- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Only certain specific things that I need or really really like I would go to Sephora because of the price, which is definitely worth it, but only for certain things in my personal case. So far all I buy at this very moment are brushes
Sephora is one of my all time favorite stores to go to for my makeup needs. They always have everything I need and I am always finding new products to try. The staff is always wonderful and everything is easy to find.
I love Sephora! How could you not? They have such a wide selection of beauty products, and the makeup artists can be so helpful! I also love love love that you can test out practically any product ans can take home samples. Sephora also offers classes which is such a genius idea. I love this place!
Sephora is a great beauty store! Although alot may be expensive almost everything in the store is worth the buy. I do shop here alot. Everyone in the store is so nice and helpful. Id recommend shopping there for sure
The best plate to find whatever you want about makeup. The experience when you buy there is amazing is like walk in the heaven of makeup. If you are new in this world of makeup go to sephora, they'll know how to help you.
My favorite store to spend the day in. I always go in for something and come out with something different. Im starting to think i will never buy a new primer because im always distracted by other beautiful products.
My holy grail store. I will stay here and I can spend hundreds. The Sephora near my house has the nicest inventory and workers. They do not make me feel uncomfortable whenever I have questions. I love coming here whenever I need to buy a foundation. They will complimentary do a color match for me and find the perfect foundation for all my concerns.
This is my go to shopping spot. Depending on what you want you can go from expensive to affordable makeup . My most recent purchase was the NARS blush palette ; Sephora carries so many limited edition products ..
Overall we all know it's the best! Except all I have close is a Sephora inside JCP and the girls that work there are rude and I know more about makeup than they do lol! I order online to keep my love going strong!
The Sephora in my area is one inside JCPenney. Employees don't acknowledge that you are there until they see you standing at the register, and with the store being small it's easy to see the customers in the store!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos