BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mady B.
Keensburg, IL
I love the Sephora at my local mall. The girls and guys in there are very helpful and are always happy to help when you ask. I love the products they sell, and I always come out happy with what I bought. I enjoy shopping online also it is always simple and easy if I cannot make it to the mall.
Emily D.
Love this store! I love the brand selection of higher end products! This is definitely a place I go when I want to treat myself! Great service and I love that you can get help testing foundations and other products!
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Love there full coverage foundation if you haven't tried it you should give it a try only come here when I need some thing cause my Sephora is an hour away totally worth your money if you want to buy high end makeup
Timbrell R.
I brought a Matt lipstick in nude and I love it. This product is amazing. I will buy this product again. It goes on your lips smoothly and stayed in place. The quality is really good and very affordable. I recommend this product to anyone. If you order online line you even get free samples that are amazing and high quality too.
Jean M.
I absolutely love Sephora ! Whenever I need a new product it's always the first place I go. I know as soon as I enter I will find friendly and helpful staff who are more than willing to help me find the right product for me! They also never skimp on samples and are patient when it takes me more than one visit to purchase!
Carly S.
Woodside, NY
Sephora is really awesome because they have such a large variety of products and you can try them all. I also like how you can take product samples home with you so you can really try them before you invest in them.
Shannon S.
Bridgeton, MO
The holy land of all makeup! What's not to love about dozens of all different brands under one roof! If I ever question something before I buy I know I can count on sephore to have samples or swatches for me to try!
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Recently was given a gift card to sephora and just knew I would be like a kid on the candy store from the moment I walked in. I was insistly treated with respect and the employees were are super sweet and lovely. I purchased all the naked pallets along with some two faces BTS mascera. And let me just say I spent a good amount of money and plan to continue doing all my retail therapy here.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
I love Sephora, period. The staff are always incredibly friendly and willing to help with any questions about makeup or purchases. I shop here quite frequently. The price varies based on brands, of course, but Sephora brand's cosmetics never let me down. The only bad thing is the long line for checking out.
Gabriella R.
I LOVE Sephora! They have a wide range of products that works for everyone. Their staff is very welcoming and determined to get the right products for your fitting. I shop here very often and am very pleased with the quality of products and the rewards that come with purchases and reward accounts!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?