BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
This store is my favorite go to for makeup. They gave so many options for both brands and budgets. If I want something a little cheaper, they have it. If I want some good stuff that'll last, they have it. They also help you when it comes to identifying your foundation color with the Color IQ and give good recommendations if you need it.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I only go to the Sephora in JCPenney's because when I go to the freestanding Sephora is I rarely get any help. When I do get help, usually there's attitude or a feeling that I'm inconveniencing them because they're usually very understaffed. As far as product selection, they are one of the best as they usually have the largest variety of all beauty products
Liz S.
Denver, CO
A luxury store with great high-end products at a decent price. I love their perfume and foundation selection and therefore always choose something new to pick from! It also lasts a very long time which really saves up some pennies - for any product, I suggest buy a big size instead of travel size because it's just a good decision money-wise. My favorite makeup brands are Benefit, Smashbox, Urban Decay.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I love going into Sephora. They always have great customer service and their stores are always really organized. It's easy if you are running in to grab something and go. If you don't know what you are looking for there is always a worker that can help you find the perfect product. A few of my favorite things have actually been recommendations from there staff!!!
Linda N.
Renton
Sephora is my go to place to feed my beauty addiction. Since I'm VIB Rouge, I have free 2 day shipping on everything. I always know that I'll get my goodies right away. I love that they carry the majority of prestige brands that I love. I also like ordering online as I get 3 free samples along with a deluxe sample using a promo code.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I've worked here so I'm a little biased. But also before I worked there I loved it that's why I wanted to work there. My fave store for high end makeup brands. They people are always nice and always helpful. Super knowledgeable in their brands. Only con is they don't have low end. But who is that a con for really. It's still an amazing store.
Kori Z.
Ishpeming, MI
Absolutely love Sephora!! I don't think there's a girl out there who doesn't like Sephora! I love that you can walk right in and try anything before you buy it. And if that's not enough you can ask for samples, so you can go home and try it out for a few days before buying, especially if it's a pricey product! The customer service is also great I've never had a problem!
Stephanie I.
Kalamazoo, MI
Shopping Sephora's website is my favorite. I love being able to read all of the reviews from other users. When choosing new products, I like being able to browse and research before spending my money. The website also allows you to mark your favorite products, so it's easy to find to reorder and remember which color you purchased the previous time.
Meldin G.
Your one-stop shop for high-end beauty products. The store itself can be overwhelming but fun at the same time. I love getting lost in the aisles. I also like that beauty pro artists are available to give you one-on-one recommendations on how to use products or find your color matches, etc. I also love their new beauty subscription boxes!
Luz Y.
Sephora is definitely my go to store. I can find any brand that I love. I am a rewards member and I love that I can get points for buying stuff that I would buy anyways. Something that I really love is that on your birthday you get a gift! The staff at Sephora are so helpful and friendly that it makes me happy to be there. I wouldn't give up Sephora for anything!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.