BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I shop at Sephora or ulta. I recently purchased huda beauty rose gold palette when it came back in stock. I usually purchase makeup or makeup cleaners from Sephora. I enjoy finding limited products and their exclusive products from certain brands.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Sephora has every cosmetic item you could possibly ask for! They have a lot of top of the line brands. They have cosmetics for sensitive skin and even fragrances for men! So while your shopping for yourself you can pick something up for your special guy. Prices to tend to run quite high. But it's really worth it!
Zhane J.
I love Sephora, it has most of the brands that I love and a good variety as well. It's also a very calming atmosphere, I have a severe love and (sometimes problem) for makeup and every time I go I always buy a new product.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I love my local Sephora! All the girls have such great attitudes and they help me so much with what I need, the Sephora brand is my favorite because they are very good quality AND affordable, I absolutely love shopping here!
Rica S.
I used to be a "MAC" addict during my high school years. Overtime as I got more into makeup, Sephora has been one of my holy grail when it comes to my makeup!! I don't think I can live without Sephora in all honesty!! Lol!!
candace L.
Worcester, MA
This store is heaven for make up and beauty supply lovers. The staff are very nice and helpful when it comes to helping find different products. If you are looking fora new product Sephora will never fail you! the place is always neat and well organized so you never have an issue with finding what you need !
Mariah B.
Mobile , AL
Great makeup store that has just about everything you could need! You walk in and it's makeup heaven, the workers are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help you be color matched or find a product that will suit your skin tone best. Love sephora and will continue to shop here.
isamar r.
Variety of eye looks❤😊👌
I love how many different shades the palette comes with so there are endless looks to create with just this one palette. This shimmers in this are amazing. Some of the matters however perform better than the others. I found some were more buttery and smooth where others were kind of chalky. With that being said, these shadows were all very blendable and pigmented regardless of how they felt.
Daniela A.
I like all of sephora's products like anyone would :) The makeup in sephora are mostly all great products, and the everyone is very helpful. Most of the makeup is pricy but its worth it. I've always loved shopping here and I would definitely come back :)
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like to go to sephora to buy my daughters makeup, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable in the store! The ladies who work here wear SO much makeup and I wish they looked more natural. They are helpful and usually very kind.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.