BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Definitely worth the trip no matter where there is one! I spent quite a while there on my first trip but I gathered tips and tricks from the employees and even was directed to the best products for a beginner like me!
Mary C.
Sephora is a great store with a wide range of products; however, it can be a little intimidating entering the store. Employees will typically treat you like you don't know how to use makeup if you're not wearing any.
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Recently was given a gift card to sephora and just knew I would be like a kid on the candy store from the moment I walked in. I was insistly treated with respect and the employees were are super sweet and lovely. I purchased all the naked pallets along with some two faces BTS mascera. And let me just say I spent a good amount of money and plan to continue doing all my retail therapy here.
A P.
I just love Sephora, the options are endless. What I like the most is the fact that they offer free classes for various types of makeup application, all you have to do is sign up! Everyone likes to learn a little something..
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
One of my absolute favorite places to go!! Has so many great products I can never keep up. Has expensive items, but can get travel items for cheaper. Love this place and probably spend way too much money but I do not regret it!
Crystal P.
I tend to love shopping at Sephora because of the many different brands of make up. I've also discovered that their own line of make up is great. I've bought their line of lip sticks and loved them all. Great colors!!
Haylee H.
La Grange, TX
I've never had a problem with sephora. I love ordering from them and going there. I can't choose my favorite purchase because everything from there had been great.
Pros: Good, High- end makeup
Cons: No drugstore, not very affordable
I would defiantly recommend Sephora.
Brittni A.
Atlanta, GA
Sephora is a grown-ups candy store. Walk in looking for one thing, come out a whole new you!

The make-up artists are always friendly and ready to help me pick the perfect shade. They never try to up sell me and are honest when a color does not suit me. Honesty in the beauty industry? I'll take it!
Giselle G.
Denver, CO
Sephora is my favorite makeup store! They carry so many brands. And depending on the brand usually most products are higher in price than regular drug store cosmetics. I shop here all the time for all my makeup needs!
Olivia C.
I love everything about Sephora. I am 53 points away from being a VIP ROUGE member.. that should tell you something lol. The workers are always so nice and if you can't find something in store I guarantee you'll find it online or on their app!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?