BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Priyanka J.
Charlotte, NC
Sephora is one stop shop for everything you could possibly need related to makeup essentials. It ranges from affordable to more expensive products with helpful makeup artists who are more than willing to give you a full makeover and help you choose your next product. I recommend Sephora to any girl!
Lael P.
Columbus, OH
Anything you need but this place is definitely overpriced. This is why I like to use Amazon. Everything you need is there and you don't have to go through the middle man.
lindsey m.
Los Angeles, CA
Only certain specific things that I need or really really like I would go to Sephora because of the price, which is definitely worth it, but only for certain things in my personal case. So far all I buy at this very moment are brushes
Giselle G.
Denver, CO
Sephora is my favorite makeup store! They carry so many brands. And depending on the brand usually most products are higher in price than regular drug store cosmetics. I shop here all the time for all my makeup needs!
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Sephora is one of my top favorite places to shop at. I live very close to of the malls that has Sephora which makes me want to go there every other month. They carry almost all best brands of cosmetics and fragrances. They have everything that I love and am a huge fan of. <3
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I do like Sephora, but sometimes I feel very uncomfortable around the people who work there. Recently I only go there for their exclusive brands. If they had their employees relax a little bit I think I would feel more comfortable going into the store.
Haylee H.
La Grange, TX
I've never had a problem with sephora. I love ordering from them and going there. I can't choose my favorite purchase because everything from there had been great.
Pros: Good, High- end makeup
Cons: No drugstore, not very affordable
I would defiantly recommend Sephora.
Amber G.
Canton, GA
Love this place! Everyone inside is always so helpful and it's so nice that they have an app as well as an insiders rewards program. They always have exactly what I need and are never out of stock for things I need!
Sarah M.
Urban Decay Naked is a fantastic product that Sephora offers. Not only is the price great for the quality of the product, but it last a long time. I find that the nude and neutral colors suit me best and I love that I get a bit of shimmer with my eyeshadow.
Gabi R.
Valencia, Carabobo
Sephora has really good deals and the brands they work with are so affordable instead of maybe one or two of them, but it general sephora is a good place to go to buy my beauty stuff. And I guess I would definetly shop here again, really its an awesome.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?