- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Kat von d foundation was bought in a Sephora in Chicago. Not to great. The artist gave me my. Color match. Looked good inside the store but outside. It was orange. They need better lighting in there to assure the correct color.
SEPHORA IS MY HEAVEN! I live in sephora! I love the variety of brands and helpful employees! They're so welcoming and helpful! Always nice and neat! I love going in and shopping and testing things out with the employees. I love that store I do.
sephora has nice, but i believe ulta to be better. some employees here can be rude. they also don't offer any promotions whatsoever. i do like the birthday club though, and of course all the makeup brands they carry.
You can't go wrong when it comes to sephora. Their products are high end and the colors are so pigmented it makes me happy. The eyeshadows make my eyes pop like no other product and their lipsticks make my lips plump.
Sephora is awesome but I hate that my area doesn't have any stand alone stores like Ulta does. Also I enjoy some typical "drugstore" beauty products which Sepbora doesn't sell them, so instead of one trip I have to make two. I like the exclusives that Sephora has specifically Kat Von D products and Makeup Forever. 4 out of 5
Sephora is absolutely amazing as every product, listen to where you can imagine only thing that they need to have its color Papa other than that everything is good with me some highlighters Foundation match it's amazing
I've really enjoyed Sephora, especially over the past year or two. The employees are very happy to help and do whatever they can to assist customers. The makeup services are great too, and the Sephora Rewards are the best in the makeup world.
Definitely worth the trip no matter where there is one! I spent quite a while there on my first trip but I gathered tips and tricks from the employees and even was directed to the best products for a beginner like me!
My top favorite beauty and makeup store, I'm a VIP Rouge because I'm pretty much addicted to makeup and hair products! Their products a little expensive but with high quality I don't really mind it! It's worth your money if you tend to choose the right products!
I love Sephora when it comes to meeting my makeup needs! I prefer Sephora over many other stores who sell just a few types of make-up products. I can go there for my Urban Decay, Tarte, Mac, Smash Box needs, or buy the store brand if it meets my needs. I would recommend Sephora to anyone who loves to shop for make-up!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos