BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Laura R.
Kat von d foundation was bought in a Sephora in Chicago. Not to great. The artist gave me my. Color match. Looked good inside the store but outside. It was orange. They need better lighting in there to assure the correct color.
Carmen M.
Porterville, CA
SEPHORA IS MY HEAVEN! I live in sephora! I love the variety of brands and helpful employees! They're so welcoming and helpful! Always nice and neat! I love going in and shopping and testing things out with the employees. I love that store I do.
emily r.
sephora has nice, but i believe ulta to be better. some employees here can be rude. they also don't offer any promotions whatsoever. i do like the birthday club though, and of course all the makeup brands they carry.
Alexis W.
Troupsburg, NY
You can't go wrong when it comes to sephora. Their products are high end and the colors are so pigmented it makes me happy. The eyeshadows make my eyes pop like no other product and their lipsticks make my lips plump.
River B.
Woodbridge, VA
Sephora is awesome but I hate that my area doesn't have any stand alone stores like Ulta does. Also I enjoy some typical "drugstore" beauty products which Sepbora doesn't sell them, so instead of one trip I have to make two. I like the exclusives that Sephora has specifically Kat Von D products and Makeup Forever. 4 out of 5
Florida S.
Conroe, TX
Sephora is absolutely amazing as every product, listen to where you can imagine only thing that they need to have its color Papa other than that everything is good with me some highlighters Foundation match it's amazing
Anna Beth M.
Johnson City, TN
I've really enjoyed Sephora, especially over the past year or two. The employees are very happy to help and do whatever they can to assist customers. The makeup services are great too, and the Sephora Rewards are the best in the makeup world.
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Definitely worth the trip no matter where there is one! I spent quite a while there on my first trip but I gathered tips and tricks from the employees and even was directed to the best products for a beginner like me!
Pamperyournail H.
Circle Pines, MN
My top favorite beauty and makeup store, I'm a VIP Rouge because I'm pretty much addicted to makeup and hair products! Their products a little expensive but with high quality I don't really mind it! It's worth your money if you tend to choose the right products!
Leann V.
Smithville, MO
I love Sephora when it comes to meeting my makeup needs! I prefer Sephora over many other stores who sell just a few types of make-up products. I can go there for my Urban Decay, Tarte, Mac, Smash Box needs, or buy the store brand if it meets my needs. I would recommend Sephora to anyone who loves to shop for make-up!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?