BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amber G.
Canton, GA
Love this place! Everyone inside is always so helpful and it's so nice that they have an app as well as an insiders rewards program. They always have exactly what I need and are never out of stock for things I need!
Marissa A.
I love this store! I walk in looking for a new lipstick and come out spending 300$ but TOTALLY WORTH IT. I shop here every two weeks to stay up to date with the makeup world. I recommend shopping here because they have something for everyone. They have skincare, makeup, brushes, hair, and accessories.
emily r.
sephora has nice, but i believe ulta to be better. some employees here can be rude. they also don't offer any promotions whatsoever. i do like the birthday club though, and of course all the makeup brands they carry.
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sephora. A make up heaven I could spend hours in testing products / perfumes / hair care / make up / skin care!
Ive always had lots of good help when Ive gone there. I like that you can get samples of products you want to try. (Just wish the samples were a little bigger! :)) I like they're beauty rewards as well.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Amazing rewards program, free gift on your birthday, amazing cosmetics. Only downside is if the store is just a small one in jcpenney its hard to shop and doesnt seem to have as much. It can be kind of a tight squeeze.
Tiffany R.
I love the products, but the customer service is always TERRIBLE. Every time I go in there I feel like I'm out of place or being judged, and that's in several stores. but I do like the rewards program that they offer.
Cassie M.
I love going to Sephora! I can always find something that fits what I'm looking for. It definitely is more high end, but that tends to work out because they are always good. I would definitely go to Sephora again and again.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I just recently purchased makeup forever Hd foundation and I'm seriously in love with the pigment/match to my skin and the buildable coverage I get from this silly foundation! I have to try their setting powder with it!
Alexandra R.
Denton, TX
Sephora always is my go-to for the best beauty products. I feel like they always have the highest amount of things in stock vs other retailers. They have exclusive brands that I love, and I am a very loyal customer of theirs.
Lori R.
Jacksonville, NC
Gorgeous makeup, and the quality and styles are perfect in every way. I have used sephora in many instances and it covers almost every blemish and mark i have on my face!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?