BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mel A.
Burlington, WI
Sephora has great products! I love this store but I love Ulta better. My favorite purchase would have to be clay masks. If their rewards points were greater, I would shop here more often. I will continue to shop here
Cheyenne R.
love Sephora so much. love the free samples, the helpful employees, the rewards system and the benefits that come with each level of membership. Sephora is definitely my favorite place to shop for beauty essentials.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Sephora will always be my favorite store for makeup and skincare. The variety of products they have is so vast and well-picked that you really can't go wrong. They're always the first to carry a new brand or product and they've also really stepped it up the past few months with the Play box as well. Nice work Sephora!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I love Sephora soooo much!! I shop in store & online. I always get lots of free samples & in store the associates know their stuff & are so friendly. I can't wait to get off the wait list & start getting the Playbox!
Jackie H.
Milwaukee, WI
These two items are amazing, the pigmentation on in the eyeshadow are amazing! And let's not get into the lipgloss it's amazing sparkles make you look popping and the color is there too. It's not sticky at all and goes with any eye look.
Olivia C.
I love everything about Sephora. I am 53 points away from being a VIP ROUGE member.. that should tell you something lol. The workers are always so nice and if you can't find something in store I guarantee you'll find it online or on their app!
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
I trust this store. I love their staff. They have every makeup product I could possibly imagine and the best, most honest assistance/employees. I love to browse, test new products and buy. I like the beauty insiders rewards and perks! ❤️❤️❤️
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
I love Sephora, but Ulta has definitely been stealing a lot of the spotlight as they have better sales and promotions. My favorite Sephora purchase is my Urban Decay naked foundation, will shop again for level of customer service.
Paola F.
Stratford
Sephora it's one of the BEST makeup stores out there ! It can be pricy but it's totally worth it !! They have amazing products great quality and you can basically find anything here ! I think every girl has shopped here at least once !! I Highly recommend Sephora for anyone makeup lover as well as "Ulta"
Aidyn L.
Sephora is an amazing store if you are looking for friendly staff and an ego boost. By walking into Sephora, you are offered great customer service-which is important when you need help finding the right shade. There are many things offered when you sign up for one of Sephoras memberships!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?