BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karissa R.
Sephora is great! I don't shop there very often, but I have never been disappointed when I have. Occasionally they have products that I can't get anywhere else and that is what always brings me back to shop with them.
Emily D.
Love this store! I love the brand selection of higher end products! This is definitely a place I go when I want to treat myself! Great service and I love that you can get help testing foundations and other products!
Taylor S.
Huntington Beach, CA
LOVE IT HERE. I am here at least once a week. ALL of the employees are so helpful and know exactly what they are talking about. I come in with lots of questions about skincare, makeup, hair products and they know exactly how to help me! I have bought a lot of stuff because of their recommendations! I am a VIB member and i love the packages that your points can buy! If you have never been here, PLEASE try it!!
Katelyn S.
Cheyenne, WY
I purchased bare minerals from here and the employees were very helpful in showing me what colors matched my skin tone and set me up with a bunch of new products.i would recommend it to many of my friends and family.
Allison W.
Westland, MI
Great store! Always has what i need and the workers are always super friendly! If they dont have what you need (ive been with friends who have had their color out of stock) we were able to find what we needed online!
Julisa L.
Sylmar, CA
I love sephora, I have the app and am a beauty insider. If I want make up I'll gladly make the trip to my nearest shop. The staff is friendly though at times can be a bit rude but I've always been able to find what I need when I go. If you want make up I will hands down go here instead of elsewhere.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
This store is amazing for any makeup lover! They have testers and offer you to take home a small sample of many things to try before you buy! Their store policies are great and I love the selection of products that they offer!
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I love that Sephora points never expire...definitely recommend getting the Beauty Insider card to start accumulating points. Also, if you're a member, you get invites to exclusives and a free birthday gift EVERY year!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I just recently purchased makeup forever Hd foundation and I'm seriously in love with the pigment/match to my skin and the buildable coverage I get from this silly foundation! I have to try their setting powder with it!
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
I love Sephora, period. The staff are always incredibly friendly and willing to help with any questions about makeup or purchases. I shop here quite frequently. The price varies based on brands, of course, but Sephora brand's cosmetics never let me down. The only bad thing is the long line for checking out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?