- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've really enjoyed Sephora, especially over the past year or two. The employees are very happy to help and do whatever they can to assist customers. The makeup services are great too, and the Sephora Rewards are the best in the makeup world.
Sephora has great products! I love this store but I love Ulta better. My favorite purchase would have to be clay masks. If their rewards points were greater, I would shop here more often. I will continue to shop here
Love this place! Everyone inside is always so helpful and it's so nice that they have an app as well as an insiders rewards program. They always have exactly what I need and are never out of stock for things I need!
This store has all your beauty needs under one roof with countless of prestigious brands. It's not like Ulta in that it does not carry drugstore options so naturally it is a little pricier. But that being said, the quality of products is insane and well worth the trip. The makeup, fragrance, skin care, and hair selection is incredible, you'll be sure to find something you're looking for and they always offer free samples
love Sephora so much. love the free samples, the helpful employees, the rewards system and the benefits that come with each level of membership. Sephora is definitely my favorite place to shop for beauty essentials.
I love that they carry different brands an you can test products out. If you have a question about application they will help you an you don't even need an appointment. Best part is you can return anything even months after. No questions asked...even without a receipt, just has to be purchased from them.
I love everything about Sephora. I am 53 points away from being a VIP ROUGE member.. that should tell you something lol. The workers are always so nice and if you can't find something in store I guarantee you'll find it online or on their app!
Sephora is awesome what can you not like about this place! They sell pretty much everythhing you need beauty wise! The only thing I wished they sell is MAC. Then it would be the ultimate store for me! I like that you can sample things before you buy the full bottle. This is great for foundation especially!
Great one-stop-shop for many of your beauty needs. If you are not brand sensitive, you can get almost anything there. I happen to use specific Bare Minerals products, which they have discontinued from stocking at Sephora.
Excellent product selection. Beauty rewards are not as exciting as what Ulta offers, or I would rate a 5. The store brand products are also really good and comparable with the other high end items sold in the store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos