BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Daniela R.
The best plate to find whatever you want about makeup. The experience when you buy there is amazing is like walk in the heaven of makeup. If you are new in this world of makeup go to sephora, they'll know how to help you.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Amazing rewards program, free gift on your birthday, amazing cosmetics. Only downside is if the store is just a small one in jcpenney its hard to shop and doesnt seem to have as much. It can be kind of a tight squeeze.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I love that Sephora points never expire...definitely recommend getting the Beauty Insider card to start accumulating points. Also, if you're a member, you get invites to exclusives and a free birthday gift EVERY year!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Love Sephora! This is where I buy all my make up, besides Macy's! Love how you can find everything at Sephora. Only thing I was bummed once was that the didn't have the ciate London palette, but other than that I love it!
Kayla L.
My favorite store to spend the day in. I always go in for something and come out with something different. Im starting to think i will never buy a new primer because im always distracted by other beautiful products.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
I really love the product selection from Sephora and they do sometimes have sales and offer amazing gift/value sets. However, I have issues with the employees not being helpful and not being very knowledgable about products.
Marissa A.
I love this store! I walk in looking for a new lipstick and come out spending 300$ but TOTALLY WORTH IT. I shop here every two weeks to stay up to date with the makeup world. I recommend shopping here because they have something for everyone. They have skincare, makeup, brushes, hair, and accessories.
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Definitely worth the trip no matter where there is one! I spent quite a while there on my first trip but I gathered tips and tricks from the employees and even was directed to the best products for a beginner like me!
I love Sephora! How could you not? They have such a wide selection of beauty products, and the makeup artists can be so helpful! I also love love love that you can test out practically any product ans can take home samples. Sephora also offers classes which is such a genius idea. I love this place!
Alexis W.
Troupsburg, NY
You can't go wrong when it comes to sephora. Their products are high end and the colors are so pigmented it makes me happy. The eyeshadows make my eyes pop like no other product and their lipsticks make my lips plump.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?