BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
Once again could write a book. They are so helpful when you go in store and online. They are so sweet. They always have advice for me on what products to use, they give me helpful technequies to use they color match me really well they are just overall so sweet and they carry my favorite brands and they are just such an amazing company i LOVE sephora. So much.
Larissa V.
Sephora has one the greatest products ever! You enter the store and it feels like you are in beauty heaven, although the products are a little bit high end but I think and I can say that all women wishes they could all buy from that store. I recently bought my Make-Up Forever HD liquid Foundation and It makes me so happy that I actually bought it, because it is WITHOUT QUESTIONING one of the bests liquid foundations I could have put my hand on!
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora!! They have such a wide selection of all the top brands at a great price. I really love that they offer a point system and once you reach a certain amount they will treat you to some great samples of different products. The odd assortment of different little goodies by the register is my favorite place to shop!
Brooke F.
Midwest City , OK
One thing I love about Sephora is going in store and asking for samples of foundations and other stuff. They're usually pretty nice about what they give you. I have 3 stars only because they rarely have free products with purchases. They also only have 3 stars because I don't really like their point system. I like Ultas point system way better.
Ashley N.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely adore the Sephora brand pressed powder, which, in my opinion, competes with Bare Minerals. I decided to try it out one day when my shade in Bare Minerals was out of stock, and fell in love! The coverage is excellent, it doesn't make my face greasy or dry, and the price makes me now chose it over Bare Minerals.
Niariah F.
Birmingham
Sephora is my go to for everything beauty. They have such a wide range of high-end beauty products and a great rewards program. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional and well trained. I love their foundation match technology that allows you to get the perfect skin match and tells you your shade in every brand. This store has it all!
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Always packed. I really have to be in the right mood to stand in line longer than I shop. Because of the amount of people it can be difficult to try products. I have also had to ask for the free samples that they should be offering. Although they have a wide variety of product I truly have to be on the mood to take the trip.
Rachel S.
This is makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair heaven. The staff is so helpful. I love that you can find your out your undertones and color by the color iq machine. It's not always accurate, but definitely helps. The best thing is that you can always get 3 free samples of anything even fragrance. Easy return policy as well.
Marissa H.
Covington, KY
I really love this place. my very first time going up there and trying to figure out what I want trying to get just the right colors that fit my skin tone they took me over and set me down and tried all the products on me that they thought would look best and I really love the outcome. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Hillary C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sephora is the mecca of all beauty stores. They have some of the best customer service in the industry and an incredible selection. There are really only two drawbacks. Sometimes the employees can be a little bit intimating with their perfect makeup and busy demeanor, but if you let them help you they do an incredible job. I also with they sold more drug store items, but I understand that marketing more high end products is part of their brand.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?