BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Flor A.
Great customer service! Employees are friendly, easy to talk to, and always have great advice and tips on products. If youre not sure on which skin tone to get or what color looks best on you, they'll be eager to help. They match you in seconds with their skin ID device and its crazy accurate. If you need your makeup done for any event their makeup artist are extremely talented and I highly recomend.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
I've bought most of my makeup from sephora. I love all the brands offered as well as a variety of lines such as hair care, makeup, skin care and tools needed for your every beauty need. I also enjoy the sephora app as well because it makes it so easy to purchase and it ships quickly.
Britta F.
Santa Clara, UT
Every time I get my quick make up done there I actually don't like how their make up artists do it. I prefer doing my own. It does help me to know what products I like though. Their return policy is really good though.
Jenn T.
Perkasie, PA
I am a regular at sephora and more often than not receive stellar service. The only reason it's not five stars is because I often feel judged when I have returns, even if the product was defected. Overall I love sephora
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
One of my favorite places to buy makeup! They have a great rewards program where your points never expire! They almost always have exactly what I'm looking for! They also have a great friendly staff that is always willing to help you out!
Annie A.
Sephora is the best, they have such a great return policy and so many perks. If you are a fan of high end beauty your going to get you're money's worth it. Plus during your birthday month you can go pick up your bday gift no purchase required. Who doesn't love thAt!!
Esha S.
Brookline, MA
Sephora's selection of make-up brands, skincare items and hair care products have made it a staple in my shopping trips. My favorite item I have purchased from Sephora has been my Cover FX contour palette. The associates are helpful and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend this store to others!
Kate L.
Every time I take a trip to Sephora, I leave feeling like a way more productive adult. They are so knowledgeable and make everything so simple. I buy all of my makeup and beauty supplies at Sephora, and even my supplements lately!
Christina M.
Canton, MI
Staff is always helpful. They also offer mini makeovers, and you can get samples for free. I tend to go here for my high-end beauty products. Great rewards program. Also offers a monthly subscription box that is worth the $10/month.
Janelle M.
Lakeside, CA
Sephora is the holy grail for all makeup! I mean come on, they have just about everything you can think of! I love their palettes, their brushes! And their staff is always so so sweet! They have a great rewards program as well!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?