BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
I love sephora! This is where I get all my makeup and you can even go in and get samples before you decide to buy something. I think that's an extremely good thing because product react differently to different people!
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
Sephora is hands down my favorite cosmetics store. The quality of their products can't be compared to other stores. They offer so many different products, brands, and offer something for everyone. I purchase 90% of my makeup there, as well as hair products and skincare. Can't say enough good things about Sephora.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
I could seriously shop at Sephora all the time if I had the money. They have everything from Cosmetics and body products to facial skin and hair care tools. I love that they have perks and give samples. I've never been in an actual store because there aren't any around where I live, but I love the website.
Blaise A.
Gainesville, FL
I love sephora. They are expensive but the staff are so helpful and they make you feel so comfortable. I like it way bette Ethan ulta. I haven't ever had a good experience there. I would recommend it over ulta any day!
Lauren J.
So I finally decided I was done with drugstore foundation. I went straight to Sephora with a slight idea of what I wanted and they were so awesome and helpful! I ended up getting Too Faced born this way and I'm in love
Andrea W.
I absolutely love Sephora. They have every makeup/skincare/hair care brand you could possibly need! Register for beauty insider (it's free!) and receive a free gift on your birthday, purchase over $500 and become VIB and you receive all these coupons and emails for exclusive events and discounts. It's great! :)
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I love Sephora; Stores and Online Website. Sometime its too overwhelming being at the store because all of those AMAZING MAKEUP BRANDS that they have! I would be there for about 2 hours testing and trying their products. Their Online Delivery is fast. Really like the free samples and extra weekly specials <3
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time I come to Sephora I'm like okay I will buy only this and that. Except the problem is sephora is always up to date on all the makeup and hair product trends that I tend to want to buy everything ! Good job sephora for keep the female portion of the female race satifised and feeling beautiful as ever !
Arais G.
Palos Heights, IL
Im seriously obsessed with this store! Anything u need they have! And lets not forget about their point system! Also a mens section is available guys! This store is just great and i have always had great customer service never any issues with returning anything. AMAZING store. A girls must have place to shop!
Heath C.
Great store to go and buy gifts and other products for my gf! She loves the wode variety of brands that they carry, and that the selection is top notch!! If u havent ever been to a sephora, i def recommend that u go!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?