- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora! This is where I get all my makeup and you can even go in and get samples before you decide to buy something. I think that's an extremely good thing because product react differently to different people!
Sephora is hands down my favorite cosmetics store. The quality of their products can't be compared to other stores. They offer so many different products, brands, and offer something for everyone. I purchase 90% of my makeup there, as well as hair products and skincare. Can't say enough good things about Sephora.
I could seriously shop at Sephora all the time if I had the money. They have everything from Cosmetics and body products to facial skin and hair care tools. I love that they have perks and give samples. I've never been in an actual store because there aren't any around where I live, but I love the website.
I love sephora. They are expensive but the staff are so helpful and they make you feel so comfortable. I like it way bette Ethan ulta. I haven't ever had a good experience there. I would recommend it over ulta any day!
So I finally decided I was done with drugstore foundation. I went straight to Sephora with a slight idea of what I wanted and they were so awesome and helpful! I ended up getting Too Faced born this way and I'm in love
I absolutely love Sephora. They have every makeup/skincare/hair care brand you could possibly need! Register for beauty insider (it's free!) and receive a free gift on your birthday, purchase over $500 and become VIB and you receive all these coupons and emails for exclusive events and discounts. It's great! :)
I love Sephora; Stores and Online Website. Sometime its too overwhelming being at the store because all of those AMAZING MAKEUP BRANDS that they have! I would be there for about 2 hours testing and trying their products. Their Online Delivery is fast. Really like the free samples and extra weekly specials <3
Every time I come to Sephora I'm like okay I will buy only this and that. Except the problem is sephora is always up to date on all the makeup and hair product trends that I tend to want to buy everything ! Good job sephora for keep the female portion of the female race satifised and feeling beautiful as ever !
Im seriously obsessed with this store! Anything u need they have! And lets not forget about their point system! Also a mens section is available guys! This store is just great and i have always had great customer service never any issues with returning anything. AMAZING store. A girls must have place to shop!
Great store to go and buy gifts and other products for my gf! She loves the wode variety of brands that they carry, and that the selection is top notch!! If u havent ever been to a sephora, i def recommend that u go!!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos