- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. They carry a ton a great brands and are always willing to give out free samples for the products you are interested in, but aren't quite sure about yet. The staff at my location are always friendly and informative.
Love this store. The sales associates are very helpful, friendly, and professional. This store carries all kinds of premium makeup, skincare, and fragrances. You can get samples of things, try them out before you buy them.
It's the best place to find all of your favorite beauty brands. The first purchase at Sephora was a gift from my ex and it was the t3tourmaline blow dryer and wet/dry flat iron. It's my everyday staple to find all my beauty, skin care needs.
Sephora is a woman's go to spot especially if you love beauty products. They are constantly keeping you up to date with some kind of special to get you in there. The service in most of them could be a little better though
I prefer sephora online, because you find better deals, plus mobile offers and you can choose what sample to get. Every time I go to a sephora store they are somewhat rude, don't give you samples or have bad costumer service!
They have lots of high end, quality products. The staff there is very kind and helpful and they have lots of selections. They only sell expensive products. My favorite purchase iv'e gotten from there is the Two-Faced Chocolate Bar palette.
Sephora is an amazing store to get all of your beauty products I go there to get the latest make up or to try a new look I love how the employees are so helpful and kind! I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora to pick up the latest beauty products!!
😍😍😍 I could live in this store. It makes me so happy and I don't mind spending the extra money there because it is such higher quality than most places. I also LOVE how they won't sell anything that is tested on animals 🐶
Love Sephora for it's wide variety of quality products from all the biggest names in makeup and skincare. Best place for Smashbox, MAC, bare minerals. It is a bit pricey, but the quality and availability is what you pay for! Check out Sephora!
I love Sephora as a store! They have awesome product, but my store location has really bad service. I've been mis-matched on my foundation FOUR times. I eventually had to start getting samples before I purchased anything.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos