BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love Sephora. They carry a ton a great brands and are always willing to give out free samples for the products you are interested in, but aren't quite sure about yet. The staff at my location are always friendly and informative.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Love this store. The sales associates are very helpful, friendly, and professional. This store carries all kinds of premium makeup, skincare, and fragrances. You can get samples of things, try them out before you buy them.
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
It's the best place to find all of your favorite beauty brands. The first purchase at Sephora was a gift from my ex and it was the t3tourmaline blow dryer and wet/dry flat iron. It's my everyday staple to find all my beauty, skin care needs.
Nesh H.
Sephora is a woman's go to spot especially if you love beauty products. They are constantly keeping you up to date with some kind of special to get you in there. The service in most of them could be a little better though
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I prefer sephora online, because you find better deals, plus mobile offers and you can choose what sample to get. Every time I go to a sephora store they are somewhat rude, don't give you samples or have bad costumer service!
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
They have lots of high end, quality products. The staff there is very kind and helpful and they have lots of selections. They only sell expensive products. My favorite purchase iv'e gotten from there is the Two-Faced Chocolate Bar palette.
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
Sephora is an amazing store to get all of your beauty products I go there to get the latest make up or to try a new look I love how the employees are so helpful and kind! I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora to pick up the latest beauty products!!
Hally M.
Woodbury
😍😍😍 I could live in this store. It makes me so happy and I don't mind spending the extra money there because it is such higher quality than most places. I also LOVE how they won't sell anything that is tested on animals 🐶
Serena L.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love Sephora for it's wide variety of quality products from all the biggest names in makeup and skincare. Best place for Smashbox, MAC, bare minerals. It is a bit pricey, but the quality and availability is what you pay for! Check out Sephora!
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
I love Sephora as a store! They have awesome product, but my store location has really bad service. I've been mis-matched on my foundation FOUR times. I eventually had to start getting samples before I purchased anything.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?