- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora's selection of make-up brands, skincare items and hair care products have made it a staple in my shopping trips. My favorite item I have purchased from Sephora has been my Cover FX contour palette. The associates are helpful and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend this store to others!
Sephora has everything I need for my make up needs! I like the inside JCP for my basic needs and the large Sephora for everything else! The salespeople can be slightly pushy but some people like the extra help they give.
There cannot be better things to be said about Sephora. From all their brands and services to points, incentives, customer service. They just keep getting better and better. Now if ONLY they had in-store sale sections .
I can always count of Sephora to have the best beauty products in stock or orderable online. I love their rewards program, always the coolest products available. I LOVE their Sephora Beauty line, better than many other personal lines.
the one in my city is great. I like how the staff is always helping me and they dont give me weird looks when i go in with no makeup which is a plus because i hate when staff does that. they always have things on stock
I absolutely love this store, they have everything from makeup (all brands) to hair stuff, face wash and care, hair cut products, nail polish. They have great deals and also freebies for birthdays and point reward cards
I like to go there but sometimes the employees are very mean, so I try to go to different cities, this place is good to try new products before spend the money on them, I love to go get some samples and try the product.
sephora has everything! want a highlight? go to sephora. want a new eyeshadow pallet? go to sephora, even tho sometimes they have things out of stock but they restock, some things are kinda pricey but it's all worth it
I am a regular at sephora and more often than not receive stellar service. The only reason it's not five stars is because I often feel judged when I have returns, even if the product was defected. Overall I love sephora
I love Sephora, it is such a great store. They have so many different makeup company to pick from. employees are so helpful and nice. They have so much stuff to pick from. They are very expensive though when it comes to beauty products. I would recommend shopping here for makeup and other beauty products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos