- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Absolutely love Sephora and their brand. Their products are always always always high quality without the outrageous brand name cost. Plus their stores are always well organized and their employees are always helpful and kind.
Great store and I love that they carry Kat von d products, which Ulta does not. Feels more high end and luxurious than an Ulta when you enter and their sephora brand products are quality. I recommend you go in any sephora you see.
Great customer service! Employees are friendly, easy to talk to, and always have great advice and tips on products. If youre not sure on which skin tone to get or what color looks best on you, they'll be eager to help. They match you in seconds with their skin ID device and its crazy accurate. If you need your makeup done for any event their makeup artist are extremely talented and I highly recomend.
When you need something, or don't thin you need something and just want to browse- go to Sephora- located in most shopping malls, outlets and most recently in Sears. Love that you can walk through the store and try things, and then you can go home and order online and select free samples to be shipped!
Staff is always helpful. They also offer mini makeovers, and you can get samples for free. I tend to go here for my high-end beauty products. Great rewards program. Also offers a monthly subscription box that is worth the $10/month.
Any ad all Sephora products I need in my life. Quality is top notch. My go to if I can. I preferred to shop Sephora if I can and have too many favorites to mention. Highly recommend for quality. Pricing isn't too bad either
Sephora is the holy grail for all makeup! I mean come on, they have just about everything you can think of! I love their palettes, their brushes! And their staff is always so so sweet! They have a great rewards program as well!
Sephora is my favorite makeup store. Usually everything I'm looking for is there. The workers are extremely friendly and helpful. Not to mention when I'm unsure about a product I ask for a sample and they give it to me.
I've never bought anything I didn't love from sephora! All of the employees have always been so helpful and nice and given me all the answers I need to become better with makeup and ensure I'm buying the right products!
Sephora, where I fell in love with makeup and skincare. I love how they have a variety of every brand available. I like how there are many affordable brans available. One of my favorite purchases would have to be Caudalie grape water! A must have especially for sensitive skin.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos