BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sammie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Absolutely love Sephora and their brand. Their products are always always always high quality without the outrageous brand name cost. Plus their stores are always well organized and their employees are always helpful and kind.
Kelley M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great store and I love that they carry Kat von d products, which Ulta does not. Feels more high end and luxurious than an Ulta when you enter and their sephora brand products are quality. I recommend you go in any sephora you see.
Flor A.
Great customer service! Employees are friendly, easy to talk to, and always have great advice and tips on products. If youre not sure on which skin tone to get or what color looks best on you, they'll be eager to help. They match you in seconds with their skin ID device and its crazy accurate. If you need your makeup done for any event their makeup artist are extremely talented and I highly recomend.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
When you need something, or don't thin you need something and just want to browse- go to Sephora- located in most shopping malls, outlets and most recently in Sears. Love that you can walk through the store and try things, and then you can go home and order online and select free samples to be shipped!
Christina M.
Canton, MI
Staff is always helpful. They also offer mini makeovers, and you can get samples for free. I tend to go here for my high-end beauty products. Great rewards program. Also offers a monthly subscription box that is worth the $10/month.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Any ad all Sephora products I need in my life. Quality is top notch. My go to if I can. I preferred to shop Sephora if I can and have too many favorites to mention. Highly recommend for quality. Pricing isn't too bad either
Janelle M.
Lakeside, CA
Sephora is the holy grail for all makeup! I mean come on, they have just about everything you can think of! I love their palettes, their brushes! And their staff is always so so sweet! They have a great rewards program as well!
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
Sephora is my favorite makeup store. Usually everything I'm looking for is there. The workers are extremely friendly and helpful. Not to mention when I'm unsure about a product I ask for a sample and they give it to me.
Caitlin F.
I've never bought anything I didn't love from sephora! All of the employees have always been so helpful and nice and given me all the answers I need to become better with makeup and ensure I'm buying the right products!
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
Sephora, where I fell in love with makeup and skincare. I love how they have a variety of every brand available. I like how there are many affordable brans available. One of my favorite purchases would have to be Caudalie grape water! A must have especially for sensitive skin.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?