BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Love Sephora! You can't go in there and not buy something! Love that they have people there that can help you find a product and they do make overs! So cool! As far as improvements, i think they just need more registers. Always a long line.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
We finally got a Sephora in our town and I'm in love! There are so many different high-end beauty products to choose from! Whether it's makeup or skin care, Sephora is by far my favorite place to shop for my beauty needs!
Sierra C.
San Jose, CA
Sephora is great to find a whole bunch of different beauty products. Although some of their stores are like smaller booths, the regular sized ones have make up, perfume, hair, and body products. This is a good place to find higher end products, but I prefer other make up retailers because I don't like spending that much money.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Love this store. The sales associates are very helpful, friendly, and professional. This store carries all kinds of premium makeup, skincare, and fragrances. You can get samples of things, try them out before you buy them.
Evelyn S.
Sephora is hands down my go to for any beauty purchases. The point system is awesome, and the birthday gift is always something I look forward to. The employees are always helpful and make sure I am well taken care of.
Wendy D.
Plains, KS
I love this store amazing products and prices. The sales they have are amazing. I absolutely loves my glow kit from Anastasia. The employee where super helpful. I will shop there again. I go in almost twice a week amazing store.
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was always so nervous going into sephora because it just looked like perfessionals should only go in there. Well my first time in there this girl really made me feel comfortable. She didn't make me feel stupid, she was super helpful even if I didn't know any of the high end products that are only in there.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Sephora is my favorite store in the entire world! I swear I'm in there all the time! One of the girls in the store near me knows who I am and she's the sweetest person ever! I love all of the brands that Sephora carries!
Regina R.
LOVE THIS STORE! I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING EVERY TIME I WALK IN! The staff are so nice and willing to help me with anything. They even recommend me some products that relate to what I like! I recommend shopping here 100%
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I prefer sephora online, because you find better deals, plus mobile offers and you can choose what sample to get. Every time I go to a sephora store they are somewhat rude, don't give you samples or have bad costumer service!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?