- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Great customer service! Employees are friendly, easy to talk to, and always have great advice and tips on products. If youre not sure on which skin tone to get or what color looks best on you, they'll be eager to help. They match you in seconds with their skin ID device and its crazy accurate. If you need your makeup done for any event their makeup artist are extremely talented and I highly recomend.
I love going into Sephora. The closest one to me is about an hour away. I love the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, and the Too Faced Better Than S** mascara. Those are my go-to make up items for everyday. The variety and selection Sephora offers is abundant. I could spend hours in the store browsing all of their make-up and skin care products.
I am a VIB Rouge member, so I frequent Sephora quite often. I like Sephora for the range and choice they give me and their in-house products are phenomenal. My only gripe is that their sales associates are so damn pushy!
LOVE THIS STORE! I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING EVERY TIME I WALK IN! The staff are so nice and willing to help me with anything. They even recommend me some products that relate to what I like! I recommend shopping here 100%
Absolutely love Sephora and their brand. Their products are always always always high quality without the outrageous brand name cost. Plus their stores are always well organized and their employees are always helpful and kind.
They have lots of high end, quality products. The staff there is very kind and helpful and they have lots of selections. They only sell expensive products. My favorite purchase iv'e gotten from there is the Two-Faced Chocolate Bar palette.
Staff is always helpful. They also offer mini makeovers, and you can get samples for free. I tend to go here for my high-end beauty products. Great rewards program. Also offers a monthly subscription box that is worth the $10/month.
Great policy on their products. Price ranges depend on the products but there's a plethora of items to choose from. The consultants are helpful and can offer makeover. My favorite products are eyeshadows are foundations
I went here today and i could stay there forever, they have all the beauty products you could want! They could maybe have more collaborations with brands but they variety is still nice, I love buying the tarte Drink of H2O from my local sephora
I love Sephora as a store! They have awesome product, but my store location has really bad service. I've been mis-matched on my foundation FOUR times. I eventually had to start getting samples before I purchased anything.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos