BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah H.
I got some masks there and yes they were expensive but I love that before I made the decision to purchase it I was able to get a free sample which lasted about two tries. You can get free samples of anything in the store!
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
When you need something, or don't thin you need something and just want to browse- go to Sephora- located in most shopping malls, outlets and most recently in Sears. Love that you can walk through the store and try things, and then you can go home and order online and select free samples to be shipped!
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
Sephora is an amazing store to get all of your beauty products I go there to get the latest make up or to try a new look I love how the employees are so helpful and kind! I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora to pick up the latest beauty products!!
Dina D.
Pennsburg, PA
I absolutely love this store, they have everything from makeup (all brands) to hair stuff, face wash and care, hair cut products, nail polish. They have great deals and also freebies for birthdays and point reward cards
Hayley J.
Love this store!! I could spend all day in there! It's like being in an amazing dream and you don't want to wake up! It's a must for all your girly needs and wants! Do I see a girls day out in my near future? I sure hope so!!
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
Sephora is my favorite makeup store. Usually everything I'm looking for is there. The workers are extremely friendly and helpful. Not to mention when I'm unsure about a product I ask for a sample and they give it to me.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
We finally got a Sephora in our town and I'm in love! There are so many different high-end beauty products to choose from! Whether it's makeup or skin care, Sephora is by far my favorite place to shop for my beauty needs!
Katrina I.
I love Sephora, it is such a great store. They have so many different makeup company to pick from. employees are so helpful and nice. They have so much stuff to pick from. They are very expensive though when it comes to beauty products. I would recommend shopping here for makeup and other beauty products.
Raegan H.
Hennessey, OK
I love Sephora so much. Some can be pretty expensive, but some are actually affordable. I really love shopping there, because they have sooo much to choose from. I would recommend shopping there. It is very nice and fun!
Kate L.
Every time I take a trip to Sephora, I leave feeling like a way more productive adult. They are so knowledgeable and make everything so simple. I buy all of my makeup and beauty supplies at Sephora, and even my supplements lately!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?