BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
Once again could write a book. They are so helpful when you go in store and online. They are so sweet. They always have advice for me on what products to use, they give me helpful technequies to use they color match me really well they are just overall so sweet and they carry my favorite brands and they are just such an amazing company i LOVE sephora. So much.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
I love Sephora stores the staff is always super knowledgeable and helpful and they carry all my favorite brands. Also their reward system is pretty great! I only wish they offered free shipping as there is no physical store nearby me. The price if shipping always stops me from using their website so I only purchase products from them about three times a year.
Ashley N.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely adore the Sephora brand pressed powder, which, in my opinion, competes with Bare Minerals. I decided to try it out one day when my shade in Bare Minerals was out of stock, and fell in love! The coverage is excellent, it doesn't make my face greasy or dry, and the price makes me now chose it over Bare Minerals.
Faith W.
Lexington , KY
I love shopping at Sephora, I am a Rogue member and I do enjoy the perks. There are some things I would change, earn $ towards purchases instead of perks. I might feel differently if I didn't have a huge supply of samples. So, that's my opinion on that.  The employees are always very helpful, in my experience.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
I love going in here just to look at all the makeup but would never be able to afford most of the brands and products that they carry. They occasionally have gift sets with trial size products that aren't too expensive. Having 2 kids and only one income in our household I just can't bring myself to spend $50+ on one palette or foundation.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
The brand Sephora has excellent products, especially the shadow palettes, I have one that is beautiful it has very cute colors and with good pigmentation, I last all day is the best palette I have and I use it all the time, especially when I go to a party or meeting and I want to look beautiful this palette has colors that definitely make me look like a model
Lora F.
I choke Ulta over Sephora any day! The reason I give Sephora three stars is because e dry time I go into a Sephora store... it never fails that a Sephora beauty makes me feel uncomfortable and pushes me to buy something that I don't even want to asked about. If I have questions they blow me off and judge me by my bare face 😄
Karla D.
Temecula , CA
I've feel like going into Sephora was a bit intimidating but when you love makeup that feeling goes away as soon as you enter. What I would to have changed though is the feeling of being followed by their employees, not at all the stores I've been to but most of them. All in all is great store for any makeup that you need.
Kiley G.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora is a place I go to all the time when I need anything related to beauty products. The people there are always so so helpful - they help me test products, tell me what colors are best, and recommend multiple brands if they prefer more than one. The prices there match up with buying them anywhere - anddd they have a killer rewards program.
Sarah T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Becca undereye brightening corrector - best undereye coverage I've ever used! Helps so I don't look like a zombie in the morning. Sometime I just use that with mascara and I'm good to go, but if I want more coverage I will add concealer on top. Absolutely love this product - doesn't create gross lines and stick in creases like other products I've used.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?