- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I like to go there but sometimes the employees are very mean, so I try to go to different cities, this place is good to try new products before spend the money on them, I love to go get some samples and try the product.
Sephora has everything I need for my make up needs! I like the inside JCP for my basic needs and the large Sephora for everything else! The salespeople can be slightly pushy but some people like the extra help they give.
A+ service at sephora. It holds ALL my favorite brands, and exclusive items. Any time I want to try a new product or seek out a new formula, they have something for me to try -- and free samples every visit!! Such a wonderful and welcoming environment to comfortably shop for alllllll your beauty needs.
Sephora is great to find a whole bunch of different beauty products. Although some of their stores are like smaller booths, the regular sized ones have make up, perfume, hair, and body products. This is a good place to find higher end products, but I prefer other make up retailers because I don't like spending that much money.
What can I say? I am addicted to this place, can never go to the mall without a quick stop by, which always end after 3 hours. You can find great products through high brand or even sephora products itself without loosing the quality of variety the store has to offer
I absolutely love this store, they have everything from makeup (all brands) to hair stuff, face wash and care, hair cut products, nail polish. They have great deals and also freebies for birthdays and point reward cards
Sephora is great for all things beauty, and skin care. The ladies are super knowledgable about all the products in the store. They all wear makeup that is carried in the store so they can point you towards their favorite products.
I generally never have problems but lately I've felt ignored at my local sephora. Perhaps it's because I'm a regular but no one approaches me or offers me a little basket anymore. The rewards program they have is amazing.
the one in my city is great. I like how the staff is always helping me and they dont give me weird looks when i go in with no makeup which is a plus because i hate when staff does that. they always have things on stock
I love Sephora, it is such a great store. They have so many different makeup company to pick from. employees are so helpful and nice. They have so much stuff to pick from. They are very expensive though when it comes to beauty products. I would recommend shopping here for makeup and other beauty products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos