BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
It's the best place to find all of your favorite beauty brands. The first purchase at Sephora was a gift from my ex and it was the t3tourmaline blow dryer and wet/dry flat iron. It's my everyday staple to find all my beauty, skin care needs.
Hayley J.
Love this store!! I could spend all day in there! It's like being in an amazing dream and you don't want to wake up! It's a must for all your girly needs and wants! Do I see a girls day out in my near future? I sure hope so!!
Samantha C.
Milwaukee, WI
Sephora itself is a good quality store, I just love testing out the makeup products they have. I have tried plenty of their liquid lipsticks and the Sephora lipstick brand. The lipstick was a gorgeous dark purple color.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Love this store. The sales associates are very helpful, friendly, and professional. This store carries all kinds of premium makeup, skincare, and fragrances. You can get samples of things, try them out before you buy them.
Karina G.
Davis, CA
Sephora is the best! I love this store because of the variety of products it sells. The makeup is amazing and so are the prizes! I love how you can get free samples every time you order online. I do most of my eyeshadow and eyeliner shopping here. Their products are amazing and the customer service is amazing!
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I prefer sephora online, because you find better deals, plus mobile offers and you can choose what sample to get. Every time I go to a sephora store they are somewhat rude, don't give you samples or have bad costumer service!
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
Sephora is an amazing store to get all of your beauty products I go there to get the latest make up or to try a new look I love how the employees are so helpful and kind! I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora to pick up the latest beauty products!!
Raegan H.
Hennessey, OK
I love Sephora so much. Some can be pretty expensive, but some are actually affordable. I really love shopping there, because they have sooo much to choose from. I would recommend shopping there. It is very nice and fun!
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
I could seriously shop at Sephora all the time if I had the money. They have everything from Cosmetics and body products to facial skin and hair care tools. I love that they have perks and give samples. I've never been in an actual store because there aren't any around where I live, but I love the website.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
We finally got a Sephora in our town and I'm in love! There are so many different high-end beauty products to choose from! Whether it's makeup or skin care, Sephora is by far my favorite place to shop for my beauty needs!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?