BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
It's the perfect place for a person who loves makeup. The employees are so nice any time I've walked into the store. You can swatch and play with stuff without being yelled at. Of course it's expensive but you can always find something you can afford.
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
Sephora is an amazing store to get all of your beauty products I go there to get the latest make up or to try a new look I love how the employees are so helpful and kind! I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora to pick up the latest beauty products!!
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
if you can't get your product online, sephora is a good alternative. i've never had an issue with products being sold out or unavailable and it's great to be able to pick up samples. it's not always the cheapest, but if you need to try something new or right away then it's great!
Serena L.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love Sephora for it's wide variety of quality products from all the biggest names in makeup and skincare. Best place for Smashbox, MAC, bare minerals. It is a bit pricey, but the quality and availability is what you pay for! Check out Sephora!
Melissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love! All my favorite brands are always in stock. The sales girls are super helpful and always have time to answer all of my questions or recommend new products that I usually love. The birthday club is a nice touch, nothing like free products for your birthday!
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Sephora is my favorite store in the entire world! I swear I'm in there all the time! One of the girls in the store near me knows who I am and she's the sweetest person ever! I love all of the brands that Sephora carries!
Karina G.
Davis, CA
Sephora is the best! I love this store because of the variety of products it sells. The makeup is amazing and so are the prizes! I love how you can get free samples every time you order online. I do most of my eyeshadow and eyeliner shopping here. Their products are amazing and the customer service is amazing!
Marianne M.
Seabeck, WA
There is an impressive amount of items for any new or current customer to get excited about. New brands and formulas stock the shelves without error. Allowing for the customer to be in and out with what they want and love. But I do think that there should be quite a bit more of cashiers to ring people up.
Lauren J.
So I finally decided I was done with drugstore foundation. I went straight to Sephora with a slight idea of what I wanted and they were so awesome and helpful! I ended up getting Too Faced born this way and I'm in love
Logan H.
Durant, OK
I love coming here all the time. It is really convenient for me and I shop here way to much. I absolutely love the store and what all it offers for the prices. I recommend it to so many people, and they also love it too.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?